What's new

“Carport” the s&n bravo ii build

Crazy the dually hub fell apart. Never seen that before but sounds like the previous owner of that axle brought the suck with the welds and hub issue

Pretty bad when your rig breaks before it even goes into 4x4 axle’s previous owner way over machined the dually hubs and i shouldve caught it but it broke pulling on/off the trailer on the passenger side. But Blackfish Fabrication lent me a set of stock srw hubs so i should still be wheeling this weekend!🤞🏻
BEA71BCE-8DD4-4113-9DC9-ACE3FFAE86CC.jpeg
so that part is what broke? i forget what area gets machined when converting dually to single width. wow

Looks awesome. Im digging hte minimalist floor pan. How wide is this chassis inside the tubes?

Looks like she works pretty good! What's the swanky diamond patterned stuff you've got on the inside of the panels?

Well, that doesn't help much! Looks fun for sure though

You look pretty comfortable in it already.
My old buggy was a lot smaller(toyota based) so it’s taken a bit of getting used to the wide track widtg for line choice but im feeling really good and confident in it already! The car flat works point and shoot for the most part! However some of the pics are from reiter and browns camp as well

oh snap do tell us about this project. :beer::beer::beer:

Adding rear steer with a high pinion super duty 60 rear, when it goes under the knife ill also be cutting the front of the chassis off and raising it up as well as reskining the whole rig. Getting rid of the dash cowel and hood going with just simple flat skins to get more visability right now i just drive by brail a lot of the time😂😂

Adding rear steer with a high pinion super duty 60 rear, when it goes under the knife ill also be cutting the front of the chassis off and raising it up as well as reskining the whole rig. Getting rid of the dash cowel and hood going with just simple flat skins to get more visability right now i just drive by brail a lot of the time😂😂
wow quite the re work. i can relate to the visibility thing too.

Top Back Refresh