What's new

‘Murica

Tin Roof

Rusted
Member Number
Loc
Iowa
Last night we went on a sxs ride that a family puts on every year on the night before the 4th riding trails on private property. There was 107 machines on the ride. No masks, no social distancing, no bullshit. Just a bunch of people out enjoying the outdoors and drinking beer while celebrating the 4th. It went from 6pm to 11:30pm.
I hope you all get a chance to get outside and enjoy the weekend.

9CC60CD1-4BF4-4F80-996A-6FA969295E9D.jpeg
38854501-4D68-49B4-8D47-A5B3BE6B58B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is your merica.

BTW nice toys.

1LHpMYr.jpg

Well done!
BUT it is spelled

AMERICA!
IN HONOR OF THOSE WHOM HAVE SERVED BEFORE US!
20200128_084111.jpg

Some just dont get it.

How can you call the country america when the name of the country (USoA) stands for a part of america.

The mentality of saying the country is america is not logical as united states of america, of meaning its a part of the continent known as america.

I realise people just spout stuff without thinking about what those words mean and thats what category this falls into.

Some just dont get it.

How can you call the country america when the name of the country (USoA) stands for a part of america.

The mentality of saying the country is america is not logical as united states of america, of meaning its a part of the continent known as america.

I realise people just spout stuff without thinking about what those words mean and thats what category this falls into.

Speaking of "some just don't get it", 'Murica is a slang term originally used to make fun of rednecks and redneck type activities, which is very fitting for what this post is about. Quite frankly, this group was 100% redneck small town type people. My favorite kind of people.

Don't get your panties in a wad.

Another one whos head it flies right over.

My post has nor had anything to do with the redneck slang known as "merica"

Speaking of "some just don't get it", 'Murica is a slang term originally used to make fun of rednecks and redneck type activities, which is very fitting for what this post is about. Quite frankly, this group was 100% redneck small town type people. My favorite kind of people.

Don't get your panties in a wad.

We might want some of their syrup one day!

LoL

Canadians are americans as well as they also aralsof america" america being the continent of north america.

Only done to piss off the rednecks.

It's done purely to piss-off Syrup-Suckers...LOL

Some just dont get it.

Fuck off shit bag. Who the fuck are you to question anyone? Arent you some kind of dumbfuck sovereign or some other fucked in the head "I dont respect your authoritie" group member.

Another one whos head it flies right over.

My post has nor had anything to do with the redneck slang known as "merica"

Ya, that did slide right over me. My brain is a little slow today.

And not to get technical, but it's spelled both 'merica and 'murica.

You can lead a dumbfuck to water but cant make him drink..

Dont drink and prove me wrong dumbfuck.

Glad to see people are still living free. Are small town mayor was getting calls from New York and other states telling him how dare you have a parade and fireworks ,with covid supposedly out of control. He wrote a nice letter to everyone basically telling them to fuck off and that he was not gonna take freedom away from heathy people. Ill post it later when I find it again. The parade was great and bigger than normal since neighboring communities leadership has no balls and closed them down. Parade was full of copcars,firetrucks,rodeo queens,class floats,smokey burnouts from muscle cars and rat rods, and tons of freedom worn on people's hips. Made me proud to be an American. Glad my boys are growing up here. To all of you that have served our country thank you from me and my family. Hope you all live somewhere where you can have a great 4th of july too.

Here is the letter hope you can blow it up enough to read it. I don't do Facebook so it is a screen shot from a friend sending it to me.

photo12520.jpg

Some just dont get it.

Do you get just as annoyed with the term "African American"?

There were a lot of these flying at the beach last week. And a lot of American flags, Trump 2020 flags, Come and take it flags. Didn’t see a single Biden flag.
0B49F1F8-BCF3-4602-85BB-7563F82E67F1.jpeg

You can lead a dumbfuck to water but cant make him drink..

Dont drink and prove me wrong dumbfuck.

Piss off, you Moron!:flipoff2:

You make it difficult to ignore your dumb crap. The USA is the best of The Americas, And the song says America! America!.

Last edited:
Some just dont get it.

It's plain to me: People from the USA think their country is the entire world. They don't give a fuck about any other country. They just sort of let Canada and Mexico play neighbors, but really it's all their own turf. So, MURICAAAAAA!
Feels good to shout it though.
Feels REAL GOOD.
Like jets flying overhead in a low pass.
Or hanging a flag off my pickup truck

America the Beautiful
Hymn Lyrics

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!

America! America!
God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thorough fare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness.

America! America!
God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law.

O beautiful for heroes prov'd
In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life.

America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine.

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears.

America! America!
God shed his grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea.

It's plain to me: People from the USA think their country is the entire world. They don't give a fuck about any other country. They just sort of let Canada and Mexico play neighbors, but really it's all their own turf. So, MURICAAAAAA!
Feels good to shout it though.
Feels REAL GOOD.
Like jets flying overhead in a low pass.
Or hanging a flag off my pickup truck

I think you're almost catching on...now if you could just stop sharing your opinions about the USA (feel better, you pedantic twats?), as if you actually know something about it, that'd be great. :flipoff2:

Some just dont get it.

Do you even watch Top Gear? I ask b/c that's a very popular show, and people like yourself may not be aware of foreign cultures.

They call the US 'America'.

The Demonym for US citizens is 'American'. That's actually proper, formal.

OED:

aStAWwr.jpg

LOL....

Its only logic you silly sap sucker, really too bad your damaged brain dont get it.

Piss off, you Moron!:flipoff2:

You make it difficult to ignore your dumb crap. The USA is the best of The Americas, And the song says America! America!.

Top Back Refresh