What's new

‘Caravana Madre’ With 95,000 Migrants to March Through Mexico to US Starting This Saturday

Didn’t someone mention getting a large group to go to the boarder and help protect America?
I remember one person was interested and the rest......crickets..

NSN for a 6 pack of Claymores: 1345-01-526-6440

Price is about $1500:smokin:

Didn’t someone mention getting a large group to go to the boarder and help protect America?
I think it’s because those actually interested with the means to do so are going to be busy working.

Yup. I just re-mentioned that 2 post above yours and I'm sure it will still be crickets. Guess who will be the first ones crying about the consequences of all those people storming the border though..... :mad3:

Edit: I bet if just half the gun toting conservative Texans strolled down there and "camped out" for the weekend together to share "gun cleaning tips and tricks" it would have a positive effect on what's going on. But I digress.....

Last edited:
And I really feel all these caravan problems we keep having are not an accident and more than likely a discretion for something else those shady fucks in DC have going on.

If 95,000 US Citizens tried to caravan into Mexico and all across South America I guaran-fucking-tee you those countries would consider it an invasion and I'm sure army's of well armed soldiers would be sending bullets and bombs at them in an effort to stop it. Our "elected" officials do pretty much ZERO when this happens to us....WTF.

Holy fucking clown world! :shaking

AggNclq.gif

We have no idea what your dad is doing. :fo2:

Seriously, these overweight women in sandals aren’t walking across a country in those sandals and they sure as fuck won’t be overweight after walking that far without being fed along the way.
Pics of said women!!!!!!
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I think it’s because those actually interested with the means to do so are going to be busy working.
Ahh yes... busy working, Timmy has Tball, my plate carrier is at the cleaners, my yeast infection is burning, bla bla bla.
Evernoob was correct, the right will never stand up.

maybe we should control and protect them as we send them right on up to Canada

canada controls their borders much better than we do. their immigration process and visa process are very strict. i dont think they are catch and release like we are. and they certainly arent bussing and flying their illegals into the interior part of their country, like we are.

I don't disagree with you.

95k is way bigger than a small city. heck, the city I grew up in is 10k. the city I'm closest to now is only 5k
Dems relocate them to an area they want to flip, it'll happen. Fucking spineless Repugs need to start fighting.

canada controls their borders much better than we do. their immigration process and visa process are very strict. i dont think they are catch and release like we are. and they certainly arent bussing and flying their illegals into the interior part of their country, like we are.
Canada don’t fuck around. If they find out that you’ve had a DUI they will turn your ass away at the border.

Top Back Refresh