Chest and Box Porn

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Chest and Box Porn

    Have a nice chest or box?

    Let us see it!

    I've had a clusterfuck of tools for forever and I am sick of it.

    I am between projects so I am dealing with it before I get distracted with another car. Consolidating most tools into one box, and parts into another. Duplicates are going into the vidmars I have mounted in my enclosed trailer. I also have some things, like my BJP1, in blow molded cases that don't fit into drawers that I need to figure out what to do with.

    Wrenches and sockets are easy, how are you organizing things they don't have good products for? Extensions, swivels, adapters, ratchets, specialty sockets, etc... I just neatly put them in drawers for now.

    What do you do with your extra sockets?

    Click image for larger version
Name:	20200615_090701.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	503.9 KB
ID:	40094


    Click image for larger version
Name:	20200615_090719.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	428.7 KB
ID:	40095

    #2
    Ill get pics when i get to work but i have 2 tool boxes at work one mostly empty and another in my service truck that is jammed pack with little organization

    Comment


      #3
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20181027_121538.jpg Views:	0 Size:	444.8 KB ID:	42200 My Snap on box. Bought it brand new in Eureka CA and it's been all the way to Williston ND, currently residing in Post Falls ID. Fully loaded weighs about 8k lbs.

      Comment


        #4
        Click image for larger version
Name:	20181027_122819.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	331.0 KB
ID:	42202 Click image for larger version
Name:	20181027_121603.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	491.8 KB
ID:	42203 The 10k crane on the service truck had the alarm sound a couple times when I was loading it and moved it to fast, it would bounce a couple of times, the alarm would sound and the controls would stop working until it settled down.

        Comment


          #5
          I'd post my Husky 56" double decker box, but its a disaster right now, and you guys with your fancy snap on boxes have me beat by a long shot

          Comment


            #6
            Epiq 68 full of tools. Work at a dealership now and dont use half of them. Toolbox at home is a cheapo craftsman

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by shortbus4x4 View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	20181027_121538.jpg Views:	0 Size:	444.8 KB ID:	42200 My Snap on box. Bought it brand new in Eureka CA and it's been all the way to Williston ND, currently residing in Post Falls ID. Fully loaded weighs about 8k lbs.
              Wow.

              I'm surprised that you'd rig the box like that for slinging. I'd be concerned about everything from point loading and bending the box to kinking those corners.

              Nice box. How about shots of every drawer fully opened (one at a time so we can see what 3 tons of tools looks like--I do not want a pic of all drawers opened and the box flipped over).


              "If she'll wink, she'll fuck"

              GO MINING

              Comment


                #8

                poser shot Click image for larger version
Name:	tools.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	299.2 KB
ID:	47254 all box and no tools.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Old poato picture, but my toolbox isnt allowed on TV anymore

                  Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1592858038410.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.7 KB ID:	47513
                  and yes i know theyre crooked and shit

                  Comment


                    #10
                    the beginnings of setting up in my new shop at the house

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by reklund5 View Post
                      the beginnings of setting up in my new shop at the house
                      Nice setup. I dig the card file cabinet.

                      Fuck that door anyway, who needs it!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by backchat View Post

                        Nice setup. I dig the card file cabinet.

                        Fuck that door anyway, who needs it!
                        That is a door to the backyard...I access the shop from the other bays anyhow, so you're right. Who needs it! The plan is to add a mezzanine for storage after I get my lift installed.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Well I just spent most of the day cleaning my garage. So here is my box set. I’ll have to get some drawer shots later.


                          1992 YJ Unlimited +
                          Tons, 40s and stuff

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I guess I won't post my ammo cans organized by "sockets and ratchets and shit" "electrical" and "grabbers, twisters, screw doers and undoers"
                            2 of em go in a box with a breaker bar and a pipe wrench

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by shortbus4x4 View Post
                              Click image for larger version
Name:	20181027_122819.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	331.0 KB
ID:	42202 Click image for larger version
Name:	20181027_121603.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	491.8 KB
ID:	42203 The 10k crane on the service truck had the alarm sound a couple times when I was loading it and moved it to fast, it would bounce a couple of times, the alarm would sound and the controls would stop working until it settled down.
                              You win. That white tool box is a sexy bitch.

                              More pics?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X