NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Parts Counter Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor and other companies associated with the promotion of the Promotion, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by IRATE4x4, LLC, located at 7 Longview Estates Drive, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368 (the “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. By participating, entrant represents that he or she is eligible to participate in the Promotion and is eligible to claim the Prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on 4/8/2022 at 12:00AM CST and ends on 5/27/2022 at 11:59PM CST (the “Promotion Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Promotion using any of the following methods: Via Mail or with purchases from irate4x4.com.
- How to Enter:
- Via Mail: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, on a 3x5 card, handprint your full name, complete address, phone number (including area code) date of birth and email address and mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: 7 Longview Estates Drive, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368. Mail-in entries must be hand-printed and mailed in separately. This method of entry will be available for the entire Promotion Period. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 5/27/2022 and received by 5/27/2022. Receive 1 Promotion entries for each mail-in entry. Information submitted by entrants by mail will not be used by the Sponsor for any purpose other than administering the Promotion.
- With purchase from irate4x4.com: Go to irate4x4.com and purchase one or more Raffle Forum Upgrades. Products purchased from the “Parts Counter” or “Swag Shop" are eligible as additional entries. Receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each dollar ($1) spent (not including tax or shipping). Total entry count will be determined by multiplying entries by the multiplier value from the Raffle Forum Upgrade level purchased. Purchases involving returns or declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible to receive an entry into the Promotion.
Limit two hundred fifty (250) entries per person and per household for the duration of the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize(s): The winner of the Promotion will receive $1,500 Credit to Parts Counter (the “Prize”). There will be a total of one prize awarded for the Promotion. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $1,500.00. Actual or appraised value of Prize may differ at time of prize award. Any difference between stated retail value and actual retail value of the Prize will not be awarded.
Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, with acceptance or use of any Prize. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption will be made except as provided herein or at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Winner of the Prize agrees that Sponsor and any of its affiliates, representatives or agents have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
- Prize Drawing: On or about 5/31/2022 the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The process for the random drawing will be determined solely by the Sponsor. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone, mail or email on or about 5/31/2022. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the winner will forfeit their prize and the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. The winner must complete an IRS Form W-9 and submit to Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold the Prize until it receives a completed IRS Form W-9 from the winner. If the Prize is valued at over $600, the winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the prize.
- Odds of Winning: Each entrant’s odds of winning is dependent on the total number of qualified entries into the Promotion.
- Winner Notification: The selected winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. The sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity, eligibility, and compliance with these Official Rules by the selected winner. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit proof of identity, eligibility, and compliance with these Official Rules within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the selected winner forfeits prize. If the selected winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Selected winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a selected winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Promotion is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Promotion and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. Entries which are not received in the above specified time frame, not complete, not legible, submitted in any manner not specifically allowed by these Official Rules, or which otherwise do not conform to these Official Rules will be void and not eligible for entry into the Prize drawing.
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors or failures of any kind associated with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion, cheating or fraud by any entrant; (c) technical, mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage-due or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Sponsor for any reason; (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Promotion-related materials; (f) causes beyond Sponsors reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; or (g) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, court costs, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter the Promotion. Entrant further covenants and agrees not to sue any Release Party for any claim or cause of action released herein.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in St. Charles County, Missouri. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Missouri.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes an entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and city and state of residence for advertising, trade, publicity and/or promotional purposes in any media, including the World Wide Web, without review, notification, or approval and without further compensation.
- everability and Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winner List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to 7 Longview Estates Drive, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above). To obtain the list of winners or the Official Rules, you may also email your request to [email protected]
No purchase necessary, a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited, open to U.S. residents 18 and older. Promotion open from 4/8/2022 to 5/27/2022. Odds of winning depend on number of entrants. Full Official Rules available at: https://irate4x4.com/pages/official-rules-parts-counter-giveaway/.