Wheel fitment on a 2nd gen pick up

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wheel fitment on a 2nd gen pick up

    I’m looking at some wheels and tires for sale with -19 mm back spacing that are 15 inch diameter. I just picked up a 85 extra cab that’s mostly stock. I’m going to do the v6 calipers. Do I need larger diameter then 15 inch to clear, or will 15” and -19mm fit? I have tits to show. 24yo collage girl

    #2
    Since you are asking a question about a Toyota, titty pics aren’t going to do it. Offer up some dick pics, and the usual fags will be tripping over themselves to answer your question

    Comment


      #3
      Solid advice given the lack of replies. I bought the wheels and tires anyway. It was a now or never kinda deal with free delivery from Colorado. I’ll pick them up in Placerville tomorrow ish.

      Comment


        #4
        V6 should git 15s, it's the face of the wheel that can have issues if that makes sense.

        Wtf is - 19mm offset? This is an off road forum, we use back spacing, measured in inches

        Comment


          #5
          Bout 3/4” I’ll pick them up tomorrow and see what I bought. 3 new duratrec and 2 with a few miles on them. So far this truck is a great driver. It needs brakes and some softer springs. It has some rough country lift springs that need to go. I’ll fix the leaky front main and some hack wiring.

          Comment


            #6
            Post some pics! Preferably titty pics, but I guess pics of the truck will do for now.

            Comment


              #7

              Comment


                #8

                Comment


                  #9
                  Can someone confirm that is a w56

                  Comment


                    #10
                    So far I can’t steer lock to lock. I think the tre is hitting the rim. That was the motivation to get new rims and tires right away.

                    These tires are new, if any one is interested. 31x10.50r15 general at2.

                    so far I love this thing.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Back spacing is measured from the rear face of the wheel. You're talking offset, that ricer shit.

                      Ie: a zero offset 15x8 would be 4" back spacing.
                      ​​​​​​

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
                        Back spacing is measured from the rear face of the wheel. You're talking offset, that ricer shit.

                        Ie: a zero offset 15x8 would be 4" back spacing.
                        ​​​​​​
                        Shit, IVe been drinking. I was relaying the info the seller provided. I think it will clear the brakes and the tre. That was my main concern. I never have shopped for ricer wheels, didn’t know that. Thanks. I’ll bother you with some texts about this pile.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Rubirunner85 View Post

                          Shit, IVe been drinking. I was relaying the info the seller provided. I think it will clear the brakes and the tre. That was my main concern. I never have shopped for ricer wheels, didn’t know that. Thanks. I’ll bother you with some texts about this pile.
                          I don't know anything about them

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Rubirunner85 View Post
                            Can someone confirm that is a w56
                            Shifter location would be more helpful in identifying the tranny. W56 will have a top shift transfer case. If its a 22re then yes it should have a W56.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by SuperAwesome View Post

                              Shifter location would be more helpful in identifying the tranny. W56 will have a top shift transfer case. If its a 22re then yes it should have a W56.
                              I think it’s a g52 after looking on marlins website. It’s a 22r. This if the 5th Toyota I’ve owned, but the first one with Toyota drivetrain.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X