Time to fess up.... Post up your JK's, JL's and JT's!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Time to fess up.... Post up your JK's, JL's and JT's!

    I know alot of you fawkers have gotten away from the hard core wheeling rigs and ended up with newer JK's, JL's JT's as wheeling rigs. Nobody likes to talk about that on the other site but I'm calling you fawkers out......

    Post pics and specs on your junk here!

    #2
    Click image for larger version
Name:	20191201_021149.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	8800 Click image for larger version
Name:	20191201_223827.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	8801 I'll start with the JKUR I built for my wife.

    2016 Wrangler Unlimited Hard Rock Edition
    -3.5" Metal Cloak springs
    -Synergy Long Arms
    -Artec truss' and brackets F&R
    -Fox 2.0 air bumps at all 4 corners
    -Fox 2.0 shocks all around
    -Stock axles with 5.38's and Carbon brand cromo shafts
    -37" Cooper STT Pros (Currently rolling on 40's)

    Attached Files
    Last edited by SLOWPOKE693; 05-23-2020, 12:19 AM.

    Comment


      #3
      "Build" pics
      Attached Files

      Comment


        #4
        So, my comtribution to the contest.
        2016 JKU Hard Rock
        3.5” gamechanger
        FalcoN 3.1 shocks
        Metal Cloak skids
        RCV’s in trussed and gusseted stock housings in front
        G2 Gold Chrome Moly in a stock trussed housing in rear
        Teraflex big brakes and dual piston calipers in front, green stuff pads in rear
        PSC big box steering with high flow pump and cooler
        aluminum tie rod and drag link
        Rock Hard cage reinforcement
        rock hard rear bumper
        ADD front bumper with Warn Zeon 10s winch
        Dirty Life bead locks with 38” Mile Star Patagonias,
        plus other stuff that is more minor. Currently debating Hydraulic Steering. Click image for larger version
Name:	E7ED2F2B-0C6A-4C6D-B52C-A63971CC7BFC.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1633
        Click image for larger version
Name:	E7ED2F2B-0C6A-4C6D-B52C-A63971CC7BFC.jpeg
Views:	229
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1632

        Comment


          #5
          Click image for larger version
Name:	4B05C8BA-DBF8-408A-B182-D104F29D8965.jpeg
Views:	242
Size:	538.3 KB
ID:	1642 Guilty. I’m looking at least 10 more years of running kids around so I got this. I didn’t even build it either ..... in my older/wiser years I let somebody else spend the $$ and I swooped in after to pick it up lol
          America is all about speed, hot nasty bad ass speed.
          -Elenore Roosevelt

          Comment


            #6

            Here's my junk; a 2009 JKUR on 35's. It's not flashy by any means but it gets me to where I'm going and get to camp/wheel at some cool places in NorCal
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SurfnSnow; 05-20-2020, 12:47 AM.

            Comment


              #7
              2010 6 speed Rubicon, been fawking with it for . . . damn, 10 years now

              Rear pushed back 4 inches, currently on 4.88s and 37s. Needs LS

              Click image for larger version
Name:	010-20180619_123044.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	686.8 KB
ID:	1677 Click image for larger version
Name:	20190620_114936 - Copy.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1678

              Here's most of the 'splaining of what I dun did to 'er: https://www.jkowners.com/threads/exw...stretch.88448/

              The "new" JKO is cringe-y for me to visit any more, I may be over it.
              Dunno if I'll re-create the content here, but I'm leaning that direction.
              Any way, for the IBB'ers that want to yell "JK fag" - here's 1 more target

              PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
              The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
                I'll start with the JKUR I built for my wife.

                2016 Wrangler Unlimited Hard Rock Edition
                -3.5" Metal Cloak springs
                -Synergy Long Arms
                -Artec truss' and brackets F&R
                -Fox 2.0 air bumps at all 4 corners
                -Fox 2.0 shocks all around
                -Stock axles with 5.38's and Carbon brand cromo shafts
                -37" Cooper STT Pros (Currently rolling on 40's)

                Dang! That looks good on 40s!

                I've spent a ton of time building my 4runner up for the family, but having had a lot of experience with the JKs and JLs, I'd drop the 4runner if I could figure out a way to pay for a JK or JL.

                Kevin

                Comment


                  #9
                  2007 JK sport
                  3.25" Rock krawler springs in front with Fox 2.0 shocks
                  05+SD 60 5.38 OX locker
                  Rear stretched 6" with outboard 14" sway-a-way 2.5 coilovers
                  2000 Sterling limited slip for now
                  Rock Krawler long arm 3 link front and rear
                  40" Nitto Trail Graps

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Bought a last week of production 2017 JKRU triple white tan leather new off the lot right before the end of 2017. I got it for the lady as a back up so I did not have to worry when I am working on the road. I think it has 600 miles on it now. Found out about a year ago she would sit in it during the day while the kid was at school. She enjoys the new car/leather smell. It’s paid for so I don’t care if it sits in the shop. In a few years I will probably buy her a new daily driver and I will have a brand new 10 year old Jk to replace one of my two tj’s. It will probably end up on tons and 40’s with 700 miles Click image for larger version
Name:	EE17C342-F214-445F-B8DA-7414FDA51988.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	316.6 KB
ID:	8794

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by heavytlc View Post
                      Bought a last week of production 2017 JKRU triple white tan leather new off the lot right before the end of 2017. I got it for the lady as a back up so I did not have to worry when I am working on the road. I think it has 600 miles on it now. Found out about a year ago she would sit in it during the day while the kid was at school. She enjoys the new car/leather smell. It’s paid for so I don’t care if it sits in the shop. In a few years I will probably buy her a new daily driver and I will have a brand new 10 year old Jk to replace one of my two tj’s. It will probably end up on tons and 40’s with 700 miles Click image for larger version
Name:	EE17C342-F214-445F-B8DA-7414FDA51988.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	316.6 KB
ID:	8794
                      Moar pics of chick. PRONTO!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        2016 Rubicon hardrock, manual transmission and bone stock except for the Mopar 7 way RV plug I added. I bought it when it was a year old with 10k miles, has 34k now. A four door Jeep sure is nice when you have kids. From the Magruder in ID last fall, didn't make it through, ended up turning around and spending the night at a lower elevation due to a snow storm.
                        Click image for larger version
Name:	20191020_073339.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	418.2 KB
ID:	10305 Click image for larger version
Name:	20191019_135905.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	324.0 KB
ID:	10306

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Im so happy you guys came out. be strong! You are just like normal people.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            The GheyK getting big ghey tons and 4ds

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Beat95yj View Post
                              Im so happy you guys came out. be strong! You are just like normal people.
                              Thanks for the support. It makes me feel better waving my big ghey rainbow JK flag.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X