Slowpoke attempts to kill himself with a golfcart!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

Bias are so much fun to slide around with. They're so predictable. You can just slide a little or a lot depending on how much you want the ass in to kick out, they never just break free.
    Yes sir! I raced circle track cars in my younger days when I lived up north. Always ran Hoosier slicks on the car and loved the way they worked. At one track in particular, when everything was set up perfect, I used to be able to lock my left elbow between the seat and cage pads, hold the wheel to the left and get the car around the track using nothing but the gas pedal. Sooooo much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post

Yes sir! I raced circle track cars in my younger days when I lived up north. Always ran Hoosier slicks on the car and loved the way they worked. At one track in particular, when everything was set up perfect, I used to be able to lock my left elbow between the seat and cage pads, hold the wheel to the left and get the car around the track using nothing but the gas pedal. Sooooo much fun!
      The first time I heard someone mention the difference between bias and radials sliding was from a roundy round guy. After that, I really noticed it. Of course I've never had anything but a pos underpowered 4 cyl crawler on a dirt road, but still fun

Comment

This the best pic I can find of the RTL bar on the 4500 car. It doesn’t have any name or number on it. Dad says it was $150 off amazon. Dad rolled the car at the first race and knocked the bar off the roof. It barely scuffed it and building two new mounting feet it’s on season two. I would have bought the same thing for my SXS but with a name I couldn’t find it again.

Comment

Working...
        X