X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89Breaker View Post
    My challenge here in the midwest is the lack of full-size trails. Out west is no problem but mid-west has limited access but SxS seem to have more.
    The relative scale of SxS with the terrain should make the day more fun for the family.

This is the some is more than none logic, am I missing something?
    Where are you at in the midwest?

Whatever you go with find a volume dealer to buy from.

Comment

Problem right now is finding anything worth buying in stock. Anything half way decent needs to be ordered at this point. The local Can-Am dealer here has 1 or 2 units left in stock vs the few hundred they had about a year ago. Same with the other brands. They are selling fast and for retail plus pricing so getting a deal on one is pretty impossible right now.

Comment

Last I checked the Can Am orders are still 3-6 months out. I'm going to wash up my '18 defender tomorrow and list it while the used market is still hot. By the end of this year I bet there will be some good deals on less than 2 year old units that people need to get away from payments on.

Comment

I work at a Polaris dealer in MO, if you're wanting anything specific you pretty much have to put money down and get your name on the list, otherwise it's just luck of the draw. Polaris is only sending us basic models to fill the showroom.

Comment

I lucked out when I got mine. The guy that owned the dealership had been driving it and was ready to start using something else. It has a bunch of extras on it and I got 4k off MSRP. It had like 125 miles on it.

Comment

I did the same last year with no regrets

Comment

Advertisement:
              Advertisement:
              Advertisement:
              Advertisement:
              Advertisement:
              Advertisement:
              Advertisement:
              Working...
              X