Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Proeliator View Post
    Gotta swap out a blown axle seal. Xtr3me carnage!
    Hey middle school girls, look over there, a big gay mud truck. Wait hes hung up on the speedbump,

    👬
    Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a Government Agency

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Levigarrett76 View Post

      Hey middle school girls, look over there, a big gay mud truck. Wait hes hung up on the speedbump,

      👬
      Doom be you......dooooom I say.
      88 ranger extended cab hack job pos. with captain cave pig diesel technology. ridin on 60's. with whatever the fawk tire is needed. and stuff.

      Comment


        #63
        Lil Bob starting to take over wrecking shit duties.


        https://youtu.be/1a1kHw09ijE



        Click image for larger version

Name:	11293.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	710.0 KB
ID:	45491
        88 ranger extended cab hack job pos. with captain cave pig diesel technology. ridin on 60's. with whatever the fawk tire is needed. and stuff.

        Comment


          #64
          Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9252.jpg Views:	2 Size:	51.9 KB ID:	46081 Ford gpw 1942
          Last edited by aamir567; 1 week ago.

          Comment


            #65
            Current money pit. Doesn't start, run, stop or steer yet.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	ACtC-3f51DYRXg7O0SKO2Pq7B8mOVNzobHST0Y-aEDHuBw3iYDXYo3V8HwkNaMqwTnJ4KsNMs4fWBx5Y_fPDfTJUE3JLCyyLYgBCtUfOsqkiaVREynLcfV5NAmHF3wkcpJ8_QBtXWcX6U7019sVYKMEbSOeI=w1063-h797-no?authuser=0.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	48520
            1972 F-250 2wd to 4wd conversion - 460/C6/205, D60/10.25

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by rattle_snake View Post
              Current money pit. Doesn't start, run, stop or steer yet.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	ACtC-3f51DYRXg7O0SKO2Pq7B8mOVNzobHST0Y-aEDHuBw3iYDXYo3V8HwkNaMqwTnJ4KsNMs4fWBx5Y_fPDfTJUE3JLCyyLYgBCtUfOsqkiaVREynLcfV5NAmHF3wkcpJ8_QBtXWcX6U7019sVYKMEbSOeI=w1063-h797-no?authuser=0.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	48520
              Very nice. Is there a build thread on this truck?

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post

                Very nice. Is there a build thread on this truck?
                On 'another site', going to start/continue one on here shortly
                1972 F-250 2wd to 4wd conversion - 460/C6/205, D60/10.25

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by rattle_snake View Post

                  On 'another site', going to start/continue one on here shortly
                  When you can; can you measure the height of the bottom of the door sill?

                  I'm curious.
                  I'm right in the middle of a 1ton rear swap with 6" lift on my '94 Bronco.

                  My bottom door sill sits at 29".
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Axle swap IV v2.0.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	50605



                  μολὼν λαβέ
                  Trump: THIS, IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM! THIS, IS WHERE WE FIGHT! THIS, IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by CDA 455 II View Post
                    When you can; can you measure the height of the bottom of the door sill?

                    I'm curious.
                    I'm right in the middle of a 1ton rear swap with 6" lift on my '94 Bronco.

                    My bottom door sill sits at 29".
                    It's at 33", but w/o the rest of body the chassis is sitting up about 2" above expected ride height.

                    1972 F-250 2wd to 4wd conversion - 460/C6/205, D60/10.25

                    Comment


                      #70
                      figured it was time to make my way over here and check things out. some might know my turd of a build

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Snowracer View Post
                        figured it was time to make my way over here and check things out. some might know my turd of a build
                        Waaasssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp?!!1!
                        μολὼν λαβέ
                        Trump: THIS, IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM! THIS, IS WHERE WE FIGHT! THIS, IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Lots of Ford junk at my house, The Bronco/buggy/ftoy has been a ongoing project for 10+ years a major move, three shoulder surgeries, and a back surgery has made it take way to long to finish. The black Bronco is my light duty trail rig, and the 92' Explorer is being built to tow behind my class A motorhome. I'm currently most of my time on the Exploder just but a manual t-case in last weekend and have front/rear diff''s built with 4.56 gears, LS for the rear and power trax for the front also have a 5.5"x5 conversion all set up for it.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X