72 Chevy Blazer CST with factory AC -Cummins, NV4500, 205, 60 and 14B

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    NH 72 Chevy Blazer CST with factory AC -Cummins, NV4500, 205, 60 and 14B

    Click image for larger version  Name:	89436361_10217890330184664_4391837062135808000_n.jpg Views:	12 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	15486
    This is a frame off build. We blew it down to every last nut and bolt.

    VE pump Cummins set to 350 hp and 820 ft lbs of torque. All new bearings, seals, rings - ARP head studs, Cometic head gaskets, HE 351 Turbo, Aeromotive and Air Dog fuel management, Bosch 5x14 injectors, 60lb valve springs and a 4" exhaust. Pump was modified, timed and dyno'd by Diesels in BOW, NH. KDP done.

    NV4500 - Trans was down to the case, blasted and painted, all new bearings and seals. Upgraded output shaft to manage the crazy nut.

    NP205 - 29 spine input, 32 spline outs.

    Chevy Dana 60 front - Detroit locker, 3.73 gears, all new bearings and seals. 35 spline all the way through

    Corp 14B rear - 3.73s and a true track

    We cut all the rot out of the body, sand blasted the frame, added 52" springs in front and 63" springs in the rear, along with a shackle flip. Paint is fresh, like everything else. Waiting to cut and buff it.

    Interior is fresh, sitting around in boxes. Seats are actual K5 along with the center console.

    Some build pics here:

    https://www.facebook.com/pg/BlueRibb...26161520827872

    55K, OBRO or interesting trades.

    The 1st gen Blazer market is hot right now.

    Located in NH
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MochaMike; 05-29-2020, 12:14 AM.

    #2
    Please ad a location to title and post. (if it won't let you do it in the title, I can edit it for you)

    Comment


      #3
      Love it.

      Comment


        #4
        Beautiful work
        Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

        Comment


          #5
          Trade for a built rock crawler based off a ‘72 Blazer?

          Comment


            #6
            Yes...I know I asked on PBB but this is IBB now!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 72blazer View Post
              Yes...I know I asked on PBB but this is IBB now!
              Same answer

              Comment


                #8
                /
                Can I assume the water on the driver side floorboard is from either the roof and/or firewall leaking?
                μολὼν λαβέ
                '94 Ford Bronco XL / Sky's ORD 6"lift / Sterling 10.25 dually / HMMWV tires / Bilstein shocks

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by CDA 455 II View Post
                  /
                  Can I assume the water on the driver side floorboard is from either the roof and/or firewall leaking?
                  Nope. We had just washed out the excess mud. No leaks. It's a new top, we had made.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Grendel View Post

                    Nope. We had just washed out the excess mud. No leaks. It's a new top, we had made.
                    Awesome!

                    I really miss my '72 Blazer.


                    Wish I had 50k to offer.
                    μολὼν λαβέ
                    '94 Ford Bronco XL / Sky's ORD 6"lift / Sterling 10.25 dually / HMMWV tires / Bilstein shocks

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by CDA 455 II View Post

                      Awesome!

                      I really miss my '72 Blazer.


                      Wish I had 50k to offer.
                      I am open to trades. Hot rods, boats, planes, etc. Can add cash for the right trade.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Really want a boat. Willing to look at a less costly bow rider over 300hp with a trailer - need low hours and late model. I don't want to work on it, I want to take my kids skiing on Lake Wini with it.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Grendel View Post
                          Really want a boat. Willing to look at a less costly bow rider over 300hp with a trailer - need low hours and late model. I don't want to work on it, I want to take my kids skiing on Lake Wini with it.
                          We've only had old/er boats that broke every third time you used them. I couldn't imagine going most of a season without something breaking or sinking.
                          Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by scooter2374 View Post

                            We've only had old/er boats that broke every third time you used them. I couldn't imagine going most of a season without something breaking or sinking.
                            Yeah, I'd want something pretty new. I can do maintenance when the season is over.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X