37x12.50-15 Creepy Crawlers and kids seats

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ID 37x12.50-15 Creepy Crawlers and kids seats

    Located in Boise ID. Will try to accommodate shipping on your dime. I haven't shipped tires out before only received. The seats aren't a problem.

    4 37x12.50-15 Creepy Crawlers. They are about 50% tread with a little cupping. I did some grooving on two of them. **SOLD**

    1 Beard Preteen seat with the flat base mounting. **SOLD**

    1 PRP Preteen seat with tab mounting. **SOLD**
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lincoln; 21 hours ago.

    #2
    Dang, that is tempting on those tires. I was gonna go ahead and swap over to 17" wheels before I bought 37's. But this makes me want to keep the 15's for now. Wonder how much shipping would be to AL.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by MoparMan View Post
      Dang, that is tempting on those tires. I was gonna go ahead and swap over to 17" wheels before I bought 37's. But this makes me want to keep the 15's for now. Wonder how much shipping would be to AL.
      I really don't have a clue. When I got my pit bulls a few years ago it was like $150. I've heard Fastenal is a good way to ship. Do you have one close? Would you be willing to call and check it out? Maxxis says they are 78lbs a tire.

      Comment


        #4
        Yes, I will check on my end.

        Comment


          #5
          If MoparMan doesn't take the tires I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands, I'm located in Mesa, AZ.

          Comment


            #6
            I got a local call tonight and I think they are sold.

            Comment


              #7
              A young kid picked the tires up for his ZJ crawler. I hope he thrashes the hell out of them.

              Comment


                #8
                Good deal, glad they went to a good home!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Lincoln do you have the dimensions on the BEARD seat?


                  Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'll take both seats if we can figure out pick up.

                    I have a buddy who is a truck driver and hits Boise, just not sure when he will next.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
                      I'll take both seats if we can figure out pick up.

                      I have a buddy who is a truck driver and hits Boise, just not sure when he will next.
                      I’ll send you a PM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        YotaAtieToo is taking the seats. Thanks all.

                        Provience Sorry I just saw your post. If you happen to still want some measurements send me a PM. I think Beard is still making them.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
                          YotaAtieToo is taking the seats. Thanks all.

                          Provience Sorry I just saw your post. If you happen to still want some measurements send me a PM. I think Beard is still making them.
                          not a problem, if you can sell them as a package deal have at it


                          Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Provience View Post

                            not a problem, if you can sell them as a package deal have at it

                            Thanks. I need to work on my notification setttings. Seems like it works sometimes and not others.

                            Comment

                            Advertisement:
                            Advertisement:
                            Advertisement:
                            Advertisement:
                            Advertisement:
                            Advertisement:
                            Advertisement:
                            Working...
                            X