Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail in ballot potus election

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by NOTHINGWILLCHANGELANCE View Post
    didn't trump vote by mail?

    also please show me the evidence that voting by mail is full of fraud?
    Critical thinking should enable you to figure out ways fraud can occur here. One way is to simply send out millions of unrequested ballots, which then get filled in by anyone, with any name they choose, only to be tossed out during the count because they aren't registered. But we need to count ALL THE VOTES you know! EVERY vote must be counted. This election cycle is the culmination of the Dems' efforts to get people to ignore voter ID, voter registration purges, and other things that prevent fraud. EVERY vote has to be counted, right? No matter what! Now you're going to have USPS losing ballots. In NY they sent out ballot with prepaid return envelopes that don't get stamped at the PO, so there's no official date anywhere. What happens when 1500 of those are found from some black precinct late the day after the election? All votes matter, count them! I wouldn't put it past USPS employees to actively sabotage large collections of ballots, either. They don't need to be directed to do this, they will act on their own when they know a whole box of them came from some big time R-leaning area.

    Almost everyone that works at the USPS, top to bottom, are lifelong Democrats. Lifelong gov't union people. There is no oversight and no accountability in the USPS for regular package shipping, so why does anyone think they should handle mail-in ballots?



    Comment


      #17

      Linkslide to mail in ballot issues in Wisconsin

      https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...os/5417084002/

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by ConwayMuddy View Post
        Linkslide to mail in ballot issues in Wisconsin

        https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...os/5417084002/
        So much awesome. Imagine doing this in NY or FL or some place with zillions more people. What a shit-show.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by realsquash View Post

          Critical thinking should enable you to figure out ways fraud can occur here. One way is to simply send out millions of unrequested ballots, which then get filled in by anyone, with any name they choose, only to be tossed out during the count because they aren't registered. But we need to count ALL THE VOTES you know! EVERY vote must be counted. This election cycle is the culmination of the Dems' efforts to get people to ignore voter ID, voter registration purges, and other things that prevent fraud. EVERY vote has to be counted, right? No matter what! Now you're going to have USPS losing ballots. In NY they sent out ballot with prepaid return envelopes that don't get stamped at the PO, so there's no official date anywhere. What happens when 1500 of those are found from some black precinct late the day after the election? All votes matter, count them! I wouldn't put it past USPS employees to actively sabotage large collections of ballots, either. They don't need to be directed to do this, they will act on their own when they know a whole box of them came from some big time R-leaning area.

          Almost everyone that works at the USPS, top to bottom, are lifelong Democrats. Lifelong gov't union people. There is no oversight and no accountability in the USPS for regular package shipping, so why does anyone think they should handle mail-in ballots?




          show me evidence. if its so bad show me. it should be easy.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by TheFlyingDildocupine

            Yes mail in ballots are far less secure than the absentee ballots that also get mailed in. I know because our lord and savior Donald tells us so. Hallelujah
            Yeah what an asshole that guy is, its all about the mythical voter suppression for you and your fellow lying sacks of shit libs. People that can show ID to get EBT and other benefits can't be persecuted by having to show ID to vote. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat. Like it's not dumb to say that people too lazy or stupid to have Legal true ID should be allowed to vote. Just more bullshit from the Democrat party that should change their name to the opposite day party.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by TheFlyingDildocupine

              ID checks are fine, claiming that one mail in voting method is somehow more secure than another is just silly.
              "With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history,"

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by NOTHINGWILLCHANGELANCE View Post
                show me evidence. if its so bad show me. it should be easy.
                https://theintercept.com/2020/07/16/...ts-thrown-out/
                Last edited by realsquash; 2 days ago.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Page not found


                  We couldn’t find anything at this address. Please check the URL or go to the homepage.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I'm sure, that all 27.3 billion "registered" democraps, will have their ballots filled out properly, and on-time. 🙄

                    Comment


                      #25
                      so about 340,000 military absentee ballots were submitted last federal election. 655,000 were sent out and 6% were rejected.

                      I've voted absentee for the last 14 years and never had an issue.

                      But I don't see any reason why there can't be some simple things done to keep the polls open.
                      ....Just Add Lightness...

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by TheFlyingDildocupine

                        ID checks are fine, claiming that one mail in voting method is somehow more secure than another is just silly.
                        I dont think anyone other than maybe landslide is claiming one is more secure than the other. Mailing them in is just a way for the USPS to fuck up one way or another. Even unintentionally, it's a big deal. If you want to vote, get your ass to the polls. Where theres a will theres a way.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by FJC11 View Post
                          Voter fraud is the democrats best chance at stealing this election.
                          Naw.....

                          I'm pretty sure the orange shit bag is doing a fine job on his own to lose it for you.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by NOTHINGWILLCHANGELANCE View Post

                            Page not found


                            We couldn’t find anything at this address. Please check the URL or go to the homepage.
                            Fixed: https://theintercept.com/2020/07/16/...ts-thrown-out/

                            This is just one example of general fuckery. It's happened in other states, too.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Dude's wife died ten years ago. Lived their life in Utah. After she died, he moved to CA. Lived there for a few years and off to Arizona. His roommate back in CA just called to tell him he got a ballot to vote in the mail addressed to dude's dead wife that never lived in CA her whole life.


                              Yeah, no fraud potential at all here.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Weasel View Post
                                I've voted absentee for the last 14 years and never had an issue.
                                How do you know your votes counted?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X