RBG walking the plank?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    RBG walking the plank?

    https://wxow.com/2020/07/14/justice-...ble-infection/

    According to the article it's an infection, not Covid, but...
    Last edited by flecker; 07-14-2020, 10:33 PM.
    RIP PBB

    #2
    Fawkin die already.......

    Comment


      #3

      Dam
      Skippie
      Fangers crossed
      83, 22re,w56,ultimate duals,4:10 \31" arbs.
      hopes to grow up someday

      Comment


        #4
        i hope not, i hope she holds on and comes out of this fine and then steps aside next year.

        another justice fight in the senate is the last thing we need right now and i highly doubt trump will kick back and say "i won't make a suggestion until after the election, i already have my list prepared"


        Up is difficult, down is dangerous

        Comment


          #5
          quite possible....
          I Need a sig!!!!:frown:

          Comment


            #6
            It's a coverup. They just needed to change her batteries.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Provience View Post
              i hope not, i hope she holds on and comes out of this fine and then steps aside next year.

              another justice fight in the senate is the last thing we need right now and i highly doubt trump will kick back and say "i won't make a suggestion until after the election, i already have my list prepared"
              I say lets go for broke on the 2020 shitshow; It could be the unfying wave for trump to ride into re-election when the dems pulls some more nonsense. ( They pushed CBF' s swiss cheese narrative hard on Kavanagh, i cannot even fathom what transparent ploy they could fabricate do to try and top that. )

              Comment


                #8
                Who is this?

                who is RGB ?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Would another Trump justice nomination end the covid hysteria? How about the racism?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Provience View Post
                    i hope not, i hope she holds on and comes out of this fine and then steps aside next year.

                    another justice fight in the senate is the last thing we need right now and i highly doubt trump will kick back and say "i won't make a suggestion until after the election, i already have my list prepared"
                    Well you know the Dems will scream, "But you didn't let BHO nominate Merrick Garland". It will be a shit show for the ages.
                    RIP PBB

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by PAE View Post
                      Who is this?

                      who is RGB ?
                      Red
                      Green
                      Blue.

                      SMPTE defines the proper color balance as D65.

                      Click image for larger version
Name:	1200px-CIExy1931_Rec_709.svg.png
Views:	1101
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	70982
                      RIP PBB

                      Comment


                        #12
                        No big deal. its an election year. senate can't confirm a new judge.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Roc Doc View Post

                          Well you know the Dems will scream, "But you didn't let BHO nominate Merrick Garland". It will be a shit show for the ages.
                          that's exactly what they're gona do. why shouldn't they?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Ima smack you, I worked in special effects in hollyweird so yes I know that meaning of it.

                            Originally posted by Roc Doc View Post

                            Red
                            Green
                            Blue.

                            SMPTE defines the proper color balance as D65.

                            Click image for larger version
Name:	1200px-CIExy1931_Rec_709.svg.png
Views:	1101
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	70982

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by NOTHINGWILLCHANGELANCE View Post

                              that's exactly what they're gona do. why shouldn't they?
                              They absolutely should. The GOP bullied BHO and the Dems. He was sitting POTUS, lame duck, but still POTUS and should have IMO been able to nominate a candidate. If Congress wouldn't confirm, so be it, but to go ahead and say they wouldn't confirm anyone nominated by BHO I think reeks of obstruction.
                              RIP PBB

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X