Blocking Members

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Blocking Members

    Nobody has time for the BS that comes out of a few members. Is there a way to block their post?

    I apologize if it’s been covered and I missed it. Still trying to figure out the new site. I will happily delete if I clearly missed it.

    Thanks!

    #2
    Originally posted by Gunwalls_Buckthorne View Post
    Nobody has time for the BS that comes out of a few members. Is there a way to block their post?

    I apologize if it’s been covered and I missed it. Still trying to figure out the new site. I will happily delete if I clearly missed it.

    Thanks!
    There's an ignore function in the settings, but for the most part it's usless because people keep quoting the idiots...

    Comment


      #3
      Blocking is for Facebook fags. Suck it up.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Redneck-at-Large

      Comment


        #4
        under user setting
        pull down on top left say profile, change to
        account
        last item on page bottom
        ignore user
        Last edited by jeeptj19992001; 07-12-2020, 09:07 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          Or if that doesn't work...

          Click image for larger version
Name:	1390aa28-0644-4f50-92c3-4536577b3bbd_1.7cfbabbc5edce0c07fc19ae20bba7351.jpeg
Views:	395
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	69092

          We had part of a Slinky. But I straightened it.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by 4x4mechanic View Post

            There's an ignore function in the settings, but for the most part it's usless because people keep quoting the idiots...
            I have an agreement with the owner of a forum to not shit the place up too much since it a fairly mild place and he would like to keep it that way. So, I willingly put a few folks on ignore because I just can't resist pissing in their cheerios and causing trouble. He has several levels of ignore one of which is if the dickhead also puts you on ignore. When that happens you don't see anything even if someone quotes them. A bizarre side effect of that is you see a string of seemingly random replies with a common theme. Doesn't take long to figure out who they are replying to.

            It would be like seeing only the replies to evernoob or SanDiego CJ without seeing them or their posts. Takes about 3 seconds to figure out who everyone is replying to.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 4x4mechanic View Post

              There's an ignore function in the settings, but for the most part it's usless because people keep quoting the idiots...
              True although it hasn't been that bad here

              Comment


                #8
                Damnit. How do I get this to work!


                Click image for larger version  Name:	20200712_194739.png Views:	0 Size:	112.5 KB ID:	69127

                Comment


                  #9
                  I just asked Austin this same question a few days ago cuz there is someone's nonstop blabbing I could not stand. Blabbing be gone but people keep quoting.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Fkn whiny ass!!!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Gunwalls_Buckthorne View Post
                      Nobody has time for the BS that comes out of a few members. Is there a way to block their post?

                      I apologize if it’s been covered and I missed it. Still trying to figure out the new site. I will happily delete if I clearly missed it.

                      Thanks!
                      Here you go OP

                      https://www.vox.com/2016/7/5/1194925...aces-explained
                      Long Days and Pleasant Nights

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by mrblaine View Post
                        It would be like seeing only the replies to evernoob or SanDiego CJ without seeing them or their posts. Takes about 3 seconds to figure out who everyone is replying to.
                        No doubt the two most ignored on this forum.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by subybaja View Post
                          Or if that doesn't work...

                          Click image for larger version
Name:	1390aa28-0644-4f50-92c3-4536577b3bbd_1.7cfbabbc5edce0c07fc19ae20bba7351.jpeg
Views:	395
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	69092
                          Lol, thanks for the max strength!!

                          I appreciate all the feedback. I know that a mixed bag is what makes forums like these an invaluable resource, it just wears me out a bit when a handful (2 specifically) of members post replys with the intention of ruffling feathers.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Gunwalls_Buckthorne View Post

                            Lol, thanks for the max strength!!

                            I appreciate all the feedback. I know that a mixed bag is what makes forums like these an invaluable resource, it just wears me out a bit when a handful (2 specifically) of members post replys with the intention of ruffling feathers.
                            Pirate wasn't this bad with trolls I swear. Now some of the lesser trolls now have nice new names to hide behind and do nothing but shit post 24/7. I figure there are 3-5 pieces of shit on here that can suck start a 12 gauge.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by DWT View Post

                              Pirate wasn't this bad with trolls I swear. Now some of the lesser trolls now have nice new names to hide behind and do nothing but shit post 24/7. I figure there are 3-5 pieces of shit on here that can suck start a 12 gauge.

                              I agree with all that, except the first sentence. Truth be told though, if the initial migration only birthed 5 assholes that post under a new unknown identity, I'd say we're off to an excellent start. PBB was very generous with shit-posting assholes, where the fuck did you come from?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X