When do we step off the porch??

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    When do we step off the porch??

    I am far from an extremist, but this shit is getting out of control.

    Between the "death virus" lies, telling us we can not vote in person, but can stand in line at DMV/Walmart/HD etc ; then the BLM/Antifa - no one can say anything; now white people have to relearn themselves.

    I have had enough. It is affecting my life, my job and my mental sanity (what little there is)

    Who is going to be the 'founding fathers' to take a stand and say enough is enough. I feel like at this point they would have already starting dumping tea in the harbor.

    Have I fully lost it, or is anyone else wondering WTF is going on any more. I feel we are living the moving 'Idiocracy'

    #2
    Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post
    I am far from an extremist, but this shit is getting out of control.

    Between the "death virus" lies, telling us we can not vote in person, but can stand in line at DMV/Walmart/HD etc ; then the BLM/Antifa - no one can say anything; now white people have to relearn themselves.

    I have had enough. It is affecting my life, my job and my mental sanity (what little there is)

    Who is going to be the 'founding fathers' to take a stand and say enough is enough. I feel like at this point they would have already starting dumping tea in the harbor.

    Have I fully lost it, or is anyone else wondering WTF is going on any more. I feel we are living the moving 'Idiocracy'
    Anyone who does or will stand up gets gang banged.

    I just want to leave this damn country.

    Comment


      #3
      I am trying to figure out another way out of this, but I think the time is approaching where the silent majority will need to start shouting. I have no more faith in the system to do the right thing.

      Comment


        #4
        I'm close. I'm tired of this shit. They keep up with white guilt BLM and it might push me into the fringe. I really don't know how people can be so stupid and complicit in self destruction and lack of accountibility. Racism is alive and well, and government/corporate sponsored.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post
          I am far from an extremist, but this shit is getting out of control.

          Between the "death virus" lies, telling us we can not vote in person, but can stand in line at DMV/Walmart/HD etc ; then the BLM/Antifa - no one can say anything; now white people have to relearn themselves.

          I have had enough. It is affecting my life, my job and my mental sanity (what little there is)

          Who is going to be the 'founding fathers' to take a stand and say enough is enough. I feel like at this point they would have already starting dumping tea in the harbor.

          Have I fully lost it, or is anyone else wondering WTF is going on any more. I feel we are living the moving 'Idiocracy'
          Your answer to all problems is in your name.

          Click image for larger version
Name:	8E74F4B0-7FD6-41E4-96E5-5BA5E0DF47CA.jpeg
Views:	615
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	66375
          Safety Third!

          Comment


            #6
            I am diligently converting liberals who have been brain washed. Now that some of them have been hit with some of the things I have been preaching about for a decade or more, youd be surprised at what they are thinking.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by BDK View Post
              I am trying to figure out another way out of this, but I think the time is approaching where the silent majority will need to start shouting. I have no more faith in the system to do the right thing.
              THIS

              83, 22re,w56,ultimate duals,4:10 \31" arbs.
              hopes to grow up someday

              Comment


                #8
                It's already too late. The COVID lockdown hoax proved you can even take people's jobs away and they'll still dutifully comply. Monuments were toppled and defaced while authorities did nothing. Torch a Wendy's in an act of domestic terrorism, and be released on $10K bond while some cities threaten a year in jail for not wearing a face mask. You have to either go out in a blaze of glory or move to a different country, but it's already too late for America.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I feel like there is a storm brewing. There are a lot of people who are getting a gut full of having stuffed shoved down their throats.

                  To paraphrase, the vocal minority is about to awake a sleeping giant, and fill him with terrible resolve.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post
                    I

                    Have I fully lost it, or is anyone else wondering WTF is going on any more. I feel we are living the moving 'Idiocracy'
                    buried in this thread is the phrase "I became unreasonable"...scrawled in blood.

                    so no, don't lose your sanity. biden wins, states will bring in their national guards and claim victory crushing these rebellions. trump wins, it will get so bad that people will shut out the obscene and it will get resolved on it's own


                    https://irate4x4.com/chit-chat/42925-boogaloo


                    Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                    Comment


                      #11
                      This again ? Just like all the other times this has been brought up here and on PBB not fucking thing will happen. It's all just talk and nobody's going to get off the porch. Besides the intardnet BBs I've been hearing the same type of stuff in person and it's also been all talk. Been the same B.S. for over 5 decades.
                      Non Lemming

                      Comment


                        #12
                        John brown, even though he was a cold blooded phycopathic murderer from bleeding Kansas, is a good example.

                        Not a moral example but a general, objective example of the type of person a revolution begins with.

                        Everyone thinks if they were in Nazi Germany they would be Schindler. But in reality everyone would be an Auschwitz guard.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Santa View Post
                          I am diligently converting liberals who have been brain washed. Now that some of them have been hit with some of the things I have been preaching about for a decade or more, youd be surprised at what they are thinking.
                          indeed


                          Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
                            This again ? Just like all the other times this has been brought up here and on PBB not fucking thing will happen. It's all just talk and nobody's going to get off the porch. Besides the intardnet BBs I've been hearing the same type of stuff in person and it's also been all talk. Been the same B.S. for over 5 decades.
                            What's "Been the same B.S. for over 5 decades."?

                            The talk or the BS the thread was started about?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Santa View Post
                              I am diligently converting liberals who have been brain washed. Now that some of them have been hit with some of the things I have been preaching about for a decade or more, youd be surprised at what they are thinking.
                              Ok, we'd be surprised. What exactly are they thinking? And how do you know? Are they saying it?

                              Originally posted by Provience View Post

                              indeed
                              You both have clearly never actively been in a liberal enclave or met a lot of real Leftists.

                              It's not likely either of you know any actual Leftists 'that need converting', because it's a measured fact that people have segregated geographically and physically by political affiliation. It's just unlikely that most here know any actual Leftists.

                              'Converting Leftists' is just more of the same.

                              If you bring up any of the refutations that 'we' consider common sense or proven fact, you will be shouted down or disciplined by your workplace.

                              If we are having governments training people to question their racial identity, if they're white, we are far, far beyond the point of dialog.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X