All you NASCAR fans are... simple minded says...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    All you NASCAR fans are... simple minded says...

    Bubba Wallace says so anyway.



    Fox News contributor and Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones sat down with NASCAR's Darrell ‘Bubba’ Wallace Jr. to talk about a series of controversies that have ensnared him, his sport, and the country, since the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

    #2
    Nobody gives a shit about Bubba Wallace. He needs to accept that fact and move on. I feel bad for the Petty camp. They can't fire the stupid fuck now because that would be racist......

    Comment


      #3
      from the article:

      "They'll always kind of carry that chip on their shoulder and do everything to knock you off your pedestal. So their job is to always deliver hate — immediately deliver hate before the facts are even given."

      In fact, Wallace said he has learned to generally disregard the opinions of so-called "simple-minded" fans.

      "You don't give yourself enough time to understand, to educate yourself," said Wallace, describing the mindset of some of his detractors. "You quickly just jump to a conclusion."


      Uh... isn't that exactly what happened w/ his team and nascar? jumping to conclusions? Delivering xxxxx before facts are even given?

      Comment


        #4
        Is he the token substitute for Danica Patrick. You know, start all the races, don't win any.
        RIP PBB

        Comment


          #5
          You spelled napcar wrong
          Big Labia Matter

          Comment


            #6
            Didn’t even need another reason to dislike NASCAR.

            Comment


              #7
              Irrelevant driver in a irrelevant sport is still a irrelevant piece of dog shit , no different than Juicy Smellit .


              This mouth breather sport jumped the shark a long time ago, fuck NASQUEER

              Comment


                #8
                It takes a simple minded person to watch cars drive in a circle for hours.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by rockota View Post
                  from the article:

                  "They'll always kind of carry that chip on their shoulder and do everything to knock you off your pedestal. So their job is to always deliver hate — immediately deliver hate before the facts are even given."

                  In fact, Wallace said he has learned to generally disregard the opinions of so-called "simple-minded" fans.

                  "You don't give yourself enough time to understand, to educate yourself," said Wallace, describing the mindset of some of his detractors. "You quickly just jump to a conclusion."


                  Uh... isn't that exactly what happened w/ his team and nascar? jumping to conclusions? Delivering xxxxx before facts are even given?
                  Yes, he's projecting (though apparently unaware of it, which is sad).

                  Maybe turning left isn't rocket scientology.

                  PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
                  The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I guess he didn't give himself time to understand that it was a pull string for a door that had been there for years. Pretty simple minded not to figure that out on his own. I have learned to generally disregard the opinions of so called "simple minded" people who think everything is racist.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by nahmus View Post
                      I guess he didn't give himself time to understand that it was a pull string for a door that had been there for years. Pretty simple minded not to figure that out on his own. I have learned to generally disregard the opinions of so called "simple minded" people who think everything is racist.
                      From what I've read, he knew that from the start or soon thereafter.
                      Either way, he's a selfish AW POS for not standing up for the truth.
                      Letting racial tensions flare for your personal gain is a kunty move.

                      Of course: allegations on Page 1, corrections on Page 17 (invisible) doesn't give the truth equal press.
                      Caught an MSM newsblurb last night (wife had TV on) - the "story" was Trump "attacking" Wallace
                      If there was a shred of journalistic integrity, the story would've been the SCAM, not "Orange Man Bad".

                      PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
                      The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ExWrench View Post

                        From what I've read, he knew that from the start or soon thereafter.
                        Either way, he's a selfish AW POS for not standing up for the truth.
                        Letting racial tensions flare for your personal gain is a kunty move.

                        Of course: allegations on Page 1, corrections on Page 17 (invisible) doesn't give the truth equal press.
                        Caught an MSM newsblurb last night (wife had TV on) - the "story" was Trump "attacking" Wallace
                        If there was a shred of journalistic integrity, the story would've been the SCAM, not "Orange Man Bad".
                        Seems like he got pretty indignant when questioned about any of it being real, he jumped on the offensive and started name calling rather than letting it play out. So when he got a light dose of see I told you so he doubled down on the fact that it was a noose, no matter what the FBI said, and haters be hating. And you can't drag me down.

                        He IS basically Danica only worse because now he has a cause. He finishes 20th and they interview him about how the car handled blah blah blah. He also jumped all over Ray Ciccarelli, for being a nobody hack driver, but to date Bubba has run more races in better equipment than Ray with the same results.

                        NOTE: He has won some truck and xfinity races, but not any Cup races in like 90 starts in 4 years. betting he will fade away like Danica did, He just won't be picked up when his contract is up. betting behind the scenes some powerful people at the top will see that it happens. I don't think nascar wants to be involved in this, they already have enough trouble filling seats. being forced into the Confederate flag issue probably didn't make anyone happy.

                        And as far as new fans? watching on tv and tweeting support is not really helping the cause like season tickets or loyal fans showing up at tracks does. they are struggling with that already.

                        Bubba is a problem for the sport.

                        my .02.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by FJC11 View Post
                          Irrelevant driver in a irrelevant sport is still a irrelevant piece of dog shit , no different than Juicy Smellit .


                          This mouth breather sport jumped the shark a long time ago, fuck NASQUEER
                          I stopped being interested in NASCAR when they went to the current "spec car" format. Bring back to individual builders and cars.
                          Non Lemming

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Sounds like he sucks at race cars so he's switching to race card.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
                              on the race card

                              I stopped being interested in NASCAR when they went to the current "spec car" format. Bring back to individual builders and cars.
                              Pretty much the same here,but I would watch the road courses and Daytona. But that's all over now.When Bubba doubled down on the race card after it turned out to be a door pull,that was the end of the line.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X