is Roxy the only lady here?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    is Roxy the only lady here?

    here is a story.. in the early to mid 90s.. I was on bulletin boards.. I had many good friends who I talked to for years before seeing them at constant gatherings and huge parties that started happening.. so I had a pretty good friend.. and I always thought it was a he.. but then I met her at a party,, it was a very hot SHE.. one of the first things she told me at that party, was how she always appreciated me treating her like one of the guys, for years.. I told her the truth.. the reason I did that, was cuz I really thought she was one of the guys.. and we hooked up, and she was my gfriend for a while..

    but the point of it.. sometimes ya'll say things that make me wonder.. and I just assume ya'll are all guys
    Last edited by ArTi54N; 07-04-2020, 11:11 PM. Reason: typo in title

    #2
    We also have rooney77.

    Comment


      #3
      Trampas too.

      Comment


        #4
        Creepy thread is creepy

        Comment


          #5
          I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Does that count?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bradp674 View Post
            We also have rooney77.
            Yep, we have Rooney. No one knew till she told us. I have met her and can confirm.

            Comment


              #7
              Pretty sure YotaRedneckGirl is a lady, absolutely nothing to base that on though
              Time is the only real currency

              Comment


                #8
                I just started a thread in the trailer park, you guys can see my boobs there if'n ya want

                Comment


                  #9
                  Op looking for roxy to make a video titled “how to dismember someone”

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by trampas View Post
                    I just started a thread in the trailer park, you guys can see my boobs there if'n ya want
                    ponygirl boobies suck ass, just like yoko ono and camo.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Rooney will show you her willys if you ask her nice.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by petro812 View Post

                        ponygirl boobies suck ass, just like yoko ono and camo.

                        always about the ass with you isn't it


                        Click image for larger version
Name:	20191214_175103.png
Views:	885
Size:	964.4 KB
ID:	61372

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Ditchdigger View Post
                          Rooney will show you her willys if you ask her nice.
                          Uhhhmmmmmm, her willys are nice... but you might need to smack her around a bit.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by shortbus4x4 View Post
                            I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Does that count?
                            So you like getting stuffed full of dildos, eh?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by trampas View Post


                              always about the ass with you isn't it


                              Click image for larger version
Name:	20191214_175103.png
Views:	885
Size:	964.4 KB
ID:	61372
                              I got nothing against Rooney, and yes her ass is indeed fantastic.

                              Comment

                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Working...
                              X