‘Murica

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ‘Murica

    Last night we went on a sxs ride that a family puts on every year on the night before the 4th riding trails on private property. There was 107 machines on the ride. No masks, no social distancing, no bullshit. Just a bunch of people out enjoying the outdoors and drinking beer while celebrating the 4th. It went from 6pm to 11:30pm.
    I hope you all get a chance to get outside and enjoy the weekend.

    Click image for larger version
Name:	9CC60CD1-4BF4-4F80-996A-6FA969295E9D.jpeg
Views:	455
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	60881 Click image for larger version
Name:	38854501-4D68-49B4-8D47-A5B3BE6B58B4.jpeg
Views:	443
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	60882
    Last edited by Tin Roof; 07-04-2020, 12:05 PM.

    #2
    Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

    Comment


      #3
      Pictures doubled up. I’ll fix it later.

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Here is your merica.

          BTW nice toys.


          Comment


            #6
            Very cool.

            Comment


              #7
              Click image for larger version
Name:	C4A05295-D023-4A55-A269-8B28979F00A4.jpeg
Views:	426
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	60952 Click image for larger version
Name:	96D0F3EC-5F6E-4FBA-B3E0-29B6CD61B480.jpeg
Views:	431
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	60953 Click image for larger version
Name:	00FA7E45-0C71-4937-A8A5-CB56BF99BBF1.jpeg
Views:	418
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	60954

              Comment


                #8
                Well done!
                BUT it is spelled











                AMERICA!
                IN HONOR OF THOSE WHOM HAVE SERVED BEFORE US!
                Click image for larger version
Name:	20200128_084111.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	61042
                83, 22re,w56,ultimate duals,4:10 \31" arbs.
                hopes to grow up someday

                Comment


                  #9
                  Some just dont get it.

                  How can you call the country america when the name of the country (USoA) stands for a part of america.

                  The mentality of saying the country is america is not logical as united states of america, of meaning its a part of the continent known as america.


                  I realise people just spout stuff without thinking about what those words mean and thats what category this falls into.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    any good videos of the event??

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by PAE View Post
                      Some just dont get it.

                      How can you call the country america when the name of the country (USoA) stands for a part of america.

                      The mentality of saying the country is america is not logical as united states of america, of meaning its a part of the continent known as america.


                      I realise people just spout stuff without thinking about what those words mean and thats what category this falls into.
                      Speaking of "some just don't get it", 'Murica is a slang term originally used to make fun of rednecks and redneck type activities, which is very fitting for what this post is about. Quite frankly, this group was 100% redneck small town type people. My favorite kind of people.

                      Don't get your panties in a wad.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Another one whos head it flies right over.

                        My post has nor had anything to do with the redneck slang known as "merica"


                        Originally posted by Tin Roof View Post

                        Speaking of "some just don't get it", 'Murica is a slang term originally used to make fun of rednecks and redneck type activities, which is very fitting for what this post is about. Quite frankly, this group was 100% redneck small town type people. My favorite kind of people.

                        Don't get your panties in a wad.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by PAE View Post
                          Some just dont get it.

                          How can you call the country america when the name of the country (USoA) stands for a part of america.
                          It's done purely to piss-off Syrup-Suckers...LOL

                          Comment


                            #14
                            We might want some of their syrup one day!

                            LoL

                            Canadians are americans as well as they also aralsof america" america being the continent of north america.

                            Only done to piss off the rednecks.


                            Originally posted by Mountain-Dweller View Post

                            It's done purely to piss-off Syrup-Suckers...LOL

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by PAE View Post
                              Some just dont get it.

                              How can you call the country america when the name of the country (USoA) stands for a part of america.

                              The mentality of saying the country is america is not logical as united states of america, of meaning its a part of the continent known as america.


                              I realise people just spout stuff without thinking about what those words mean and thats what category this falls into.
                              Fuck off shit bag. Who the fuck are you to question anyone? Arent you some kind of dumbfuck sovereign or some other fucked in the head "I dont respect your authoritie" group member.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X