Mask attacks.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mask attacks.

    Who has been attacked for not wearing a mask yet?.?.


    Wife and several others today at trentwood market here in brownstown...or Trenton rather....we live on the border.

    She was shook up pretty good.



    Is mask virtue warrior the new sjw??

    The last 5 years I have had some shit thrown at me Pretty regular . Not my wife though. Pretty much put me in rage rhino for a minute...

    This is going to start a fire.

    My neighbors girl had to have surgery from an infection in her eyes and nasal from mask infection required by employer....her beautiful face is flawed now....and vision. And she is worried about losing her job...

    Ghey.
    88 ranger extended cab hack job pos. with captain cave pig diesel technology. ridin on 60's. with whatever the fawk tire is needed. and stuff.

    #2
    Haven't been bothered yet but I don't go out much. Fuhrer Inslee did say that starting the 7th businesses are going to be allowed/expected to not serve people not wearing masks so we'll see who doesn't want my money ever again. People here are pretty passive about shit, my GF has had lots of people point or talk shit to themselves over her not wearing one in the store. I feel sorry for whoever decides to go at her, she's got a ton of pent up rage and hasn't punched anyone in a long time. I get by mostly on resting murder face and people assuming I'm a neo-nazi because of my haircut.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by TrikeKid View Post
      Haven't been bothered yet but I don't go out much. Fuhrer Inslee did say that starting the 7th businesses are going to be allowed/expected to not serve people not wearing masks so we'll see who doesn't want my money ever again. People here are pretty passive about shit, my GF has had lots of people point or talk shit to themselves over her not wearing one in the store. I feel sorry for whoever decides to go at her, she's got a ton of pent up rage and hasn't punched anyone in a long time. I get by mostly on resting murder face and people assuming I'm a neo-nazi because of my haircut.
      i'm curious how much people are actually talking behind the back and such. that is a pretty common complaint from people who are very self conscious about xyz (weight, race, height, etc.) I've been mostly working pretty hard to reassure my wife that stuff isn't going on and haven't experienced it myself.


      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/calvin-...lar-face-mask/

      Security guard fatally shot after enforcing face mask policy, prosecutor says


      BY PETER MARTINEZ

      UPDATED ON: MAY 5, 2020 / 9:56 PM / CBS N


      this is the most famous overt violence related to masking orders that i'm aware of. very, very curious if there are more.


      Up is difficult, down is dangerous

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Provience View Post

        i'm curious how much people are actually talking behind the back and such. that is a pretty common complaint from people who are very self conscious about xyz (weight, race, height, etc.) I've been mostly working pretty hard to reassure my wife that stuff isn't going on and haven't experienced it myself.
        I've only witnessed people pointing at the sticker of Calvin pissing on Inslee that she has on her back window. I have to constantly tell her people aren't paying that much attention to whatever she's worried about just about every day though so it may just be in her head.

        Comment


          #5
          To date I have only been told once "You need a mask on!!!" by some grumpy old fawk at the local general store. I live in a fairly small town, that also happens to be sort of a resort mecca for the people of the people in the valleys below. This guy was obviously a tourist from the Phoenix area (which I happen to like most people, don't read into that). I responded with a very blunt "shut the fuck up old man, before you need that mask to hold your jaw in place". I am completely out of patience with this shit... we have no "mask mandate" in this town of mine...

          My friend on the other hand had a physical confrontation at Walmart with some idiot that pushed him repeatedly and told him he was to close (he was maybe 4 feet away). Didn't end well for either of them because my buddy knocked him on his ass and then the po-po showed up. Both got a trip to the police station and released after about an hour. No charges and both were warned to be civil. This shits getting dumb.

          Comment


            #6
            A bitch came into my sons work and snapped a pic of his mask just barely below his nose, then posted it on yelp with a poor review and some derogatory comments.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by flecker View Post
              To date I have only been told once "You need a mask on!!!" by some grumpy old fawk at the local general store. I live in a fairly small town, that also happens to be sort of a resort mecca for the people of the people in the valleys below. This guy was obviously a tourist from the Phoenix area (which I happen to like most people, don't read into that). I responded with a very blunt "shut the fuck up old man, before you need that mask to hold your jaw in place". I am completely out of patience with this shit... we have no "mask mandate" in this town of mine...

              My friend on the other hand had a physical confrontation at Walmart with some idiot that pushed him repeatedly and told him he was to close (he was maybe 4 feet away). Didn't end well for either of them because my buddy knocked him on his ass and then the po-po showed up. Both got a trip to the police station and released after about an hour. No charges and both were warned to be civil. This shits getting dumb.
              Did you really tell the old guy exactly what you quoted as saying? That's fkg harsh if you did.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Stingray View Post
                A bitch came into my sons work and snapped a pic of his mask just barely below his nose, then posted it on yelp with a poor review and some derogatory comments.
                wow


                Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                Comment


                  #9
                  When this bullshit first started I went to Fed Ex to drop off a package on my lunch break. The package was already labeled and insured for $1k. Because of the amount I like to get a receipt from them rather than drop it in their pile. As I'm walking up to the automatic door with this big, heavy package I notice all the signs requiring a mask. It was the first time I had seen that and I didn't have a mask to wear. I figured when the door opened I'd just slide the thing through and into their pile and be on my way without going inside. The door opened and there was no one inside so I figured I'd put it on the counter and turn around and walk the 5 feet back out. I set my package down and turned around and somehow a lady had snuck up on me and was coming through the door with a big package as well. I sidestepped to give her room to come through and was about to leave when the employee door opened and Ms. Crabtree came through.

                  She immediately started screeching at me that I needed a mask to be in there. Now I'm a little pissed, and I hate this particular woman anyway. I pulled the collar of my shirt over my nose and said "I need a receipt then I'll be on my way". She then screeched "That's not a mask!" So I dropped the collar of my shirt and said " You're right, it's not. Would you like to print me a receipt, or shall I stand here and wait for you to get someone to remove me?" She quickly printed the receipt like she was gonna die within seconds of breathing the same air and I left.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I haven't worn a mask yet, and walk right thru all the signs, I haven't been confronted, so i haven't needed to tell anyone to fuck themselves

                    I've been using my nextdoor app to pick up side work, and have kept my opinions to myself, not shitting where I eat, but it's out of hand, and I'm legitimately worried that this is a civil rights test, I baited the screetchers, going around mask shaming and calling people not wearing masks covidiots. Once they took the bait I took the position of a concerned citizen who was concerned about the lack of transparency in data reporting, linked some articles, then posted the results of my Sunday obituaries in the paper, the same 16 octogenarians every time, 1 was from covid 19, she was 99. Then linked an article by doctors talking about the over use of ventilators when a nasal cannula with o2 would do.

                    yeah, I'm arguing on the internet, but that's where these pussys are talking shit, they only glare in the store and shuffle on.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Good stories here.
                      Hasn't happened to me yet.

                      I find it crazy how normal people have just went nuts.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by TrikeKid View Post

                        I've only witnessed people pointing at the sticker of Calvin pissing on Inslee that she has on her back window. I have to constantly tell her people aren't paying that much attention to whatever she's worried about just about every day though so it may just be in her head.
                        The problem with this philosophy is that the people who do pay attention are precisely the people that will cause trouble.

                        So you are an intimidating looking man, but she is a woman with a woman's skeleton and muscle set. You're obviously not relating the whole story but you're also not relating that you appreciate this difference. A healthy 13 year old boy can beat the shit out of your wife. Maybe you should listen to her worries. Women live in a different world.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by flecker View Post
                          To date I have only been told once "You need a mask on!!!" by some grumpy old fawk at the local general store. I live in a fairly small town, that also happens to be sort of a resort mecca for the people of the people in the valleys below. This guy was obviously a tourist from the Phoenix area (which I happen to like most people, don't read into that). I responded with a very blunt "shut the fuck up old man, before you need that mask to hold your jaw in place". I am completely out of patience with this shit... we have no "mask mandate" in this town of mine...

                          My friend on the other hand had a physical confrontation at Walmart with some idiot that pushed him repeatedly and told him he was to close (he was maybe 4 feet away). Didn't end well for either of them because my buddy knocked him on his ass and then the po-po showed up. Both got a trip to the police station and released after about an hour. No charges and both were warned to be civil. This shits getting dumb.
                          Can't say I'm an enormous fan of you threatening an old man, even an entitled asshole who wants you to cater to his desire to be a tourist.

                          The shit I'm reading in this thread has no real connection to the GCC I'm aware of. Who are you guys, getting in arguments with old timers and acting uncivil.

                          You guys need to back off. You know it's pretty easy to keep a mask in your pocket to avoid confrontation.

                          Don't let the Riot confrontation turn into you arguing with old white Trump voters maybe?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by WhiteTrash303 View Post
                            When this bullshit first started I went to Fed Ex to drop off a package on my lunch break. The package was already labeled and insured for $1k. Because of the amount I like to get a receipt from them rather than drop it in their pile. As I'm walking up to the automatic door with this big, heavy package I notice all the signs requiring a mask. It was the first time I had seen that and I didn't have a mask to wear. I figured when the door opened I'd just slide the thing through and into their pile and be on my way without going inside. The door opened and there was no one inside so I figured I'd put it on the counter and turn around and walk the 5 feet back out. I set my package down and turned around and somehow a lady had snuck up on me and was coming through the door with a big package as well. I sidestepped to give her room to come through and was about to leave when the employee door opened and Ms. Crabtree came through.

                            She immediately started screeching at me that I needed a mask to be in there. Now I'm a little pissed, and I hate this particular woman anyway. I pulled the collar of my shirt over my nose and said "I need a receipt then I'll be on my way". She then screeched "That's not a mask!" So I dropped the collar of my shirt and said " You're right, it's not. Would you like to print me a receipt, or shall I stand here and wait for you to get someone to remove me?" She quickly printed the receipt like she was gonna die within seconds of breathing the same air and I left.
                            Almost exactly what happened to me but at my bank instead.

                            Went by and saw no line up for the first time since this started, good thing too as I have to cash a check with one day left before it expires. I made it half way in and got jumped by two employees screeching and throwing a fucking fit. I held my hand up and said quiet down, when they did I said...

                            I am here to cash a check I am going over there to do so, you have options though. 1 you can get my cash and I am out of here or 2 I am staying till the cops get here and drag me out. I walked over and they cashed me out PDQ.

                            I figured I would get a police visit later on but I didn't, I did get a how did we do today survey a couple of hours later.

                            This is the very same bank it went down at.



                             

                            Comment


                              #15
                              They just made them mandatory inside businesses in our county after hundreds of libtards have been screeching. Our governor won’t do it state wide though.

                              Went to Outback last week and they asked me to put a mask on for the 30 seconds from standing at the hostess counter to walking 15’ away and sitting down, where you can take it off. Pretty stupid.

                              What makes me laugh are that the people who are so offended by non mask wearers choose to get up in their face and start a shouting match, making them literally 100x more likely to catch Covid if they have it rather than just giving them a wide berth and going about their business.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X