I hate my life.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I hate my life.

    Today Laying fiber for our software company.
    Click image for larger version
Name:	20200703_102318.jpg
Views:	1483
Size:	713.8 KB
ID:	59993

    #2
    This thing is so slow

    Click image for larger version
Name:	20200703_102533.jpg
Views:	1460
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	59998

    Comment


      #3
      Oh my, using a purpose built machine to dig in clean topsoil. The horrors!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Boss View Post
        This thing is so slow
        You getting paid by the hour?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Boss View Post
          This thing is so slow

          Click image for larger version
Name:	20200703_102533.jpg
Views:	1460
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	59998
          Beats this:

          Click image for larger version
Name:	360353.jpg
Views:	1411
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	60012

          Comment


            #6
            This was mass graded compacted and with that red rocky shit with ,chunks of concrete and asphalt. Not too bad, it's just that I have a long way to go. And yes I do get paid good wages by the hour.

            Comment


              #7
              Click image for larger version
Name:	20200703_105042.jpg
Views:	1396
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	60020

              Comment


                #8
                Thats right, fuck it

                Click image for larger version
Name:	20200703_112255.jpg
Views:	1369
Size:	439.3 KB
ID:	60041

                Comment


                  #9
                  So how far will it go straight without assistance?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Haha the little rocks and flat ground look horrible. Where’s the jackhammer, rock bar, Rotohammer, and a Saws-all for the roots???

                    Toughen up buttercup.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Mercedesrover View Post

                      Beats this:

                      Click image for larger version
Name:	360353.jpg
Views:	1411
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	60012
                      Pfft, thats not a shovel. This is a shovel.
                      Click image for larger version
Name:	20200703_112618.jpg
Views:	1374
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	60048

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Can't pull the fiber with a vibratory plow or is the ground too hard?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Etyler2 View Post
                          Haha the little rocks and flat ground look horrible. Where’s the jackhammer, rock bar, Rotohammer, and a Saws-all for the roots???

                          Toughen up buttercup.
                          But I'm spoiled This is not a normal day in the life of a
                          Fabricator.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Lurker View Post
                            Can't pull the fiber with a vibratory plow or is the ground too hard?
                            Way too junky and hard.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                              So how far will it go straight without assistance?
                              It It don't go straight with assistance The concrete and asphault chunks are bringing the suck. Too damn much stalling. So far I got 100' with 575' to go.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X