Racism... or is it black culture

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Racism... or is it black culture

    good article...

    The Black Dilemma "For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

    The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

    The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

    Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedmans Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball. Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable.

    They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice-versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless hand wringing to close the achievement gap. To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to Celebrate Diversity! and Say No to Racism. Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

    Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of.

    There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

    Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

    Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.
    But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of culture, as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege.

    But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

    The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.

    Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."

    Anthony Bryan
    AMERICAN RENAISSANCE

    Last edited by Pyleit; 07-02-2020, 10:24 AM. Reason: to correct writer and publisher

    #2
    Originally posted by Pyleit View Post
    good article...

    The Black Dilemma "For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

    The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

    The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

    Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedmans Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball. Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable.

    They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice-versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless hand wringing to close the achievement gap. To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to Celebrate Diversity! and Say No to Racism. Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

    Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of.

    There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

    Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

    Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.
    But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of culture, as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege.

    But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

    The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.

    Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."

    Ian Duncan
    The Baltimore Sun
    That's pretty ballsy to write and publish.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by MuntCuffin View Post

      That's pretty ballsy to write and publish.
      I was thinking the same thing.

      It's an interesting take though.

      Comment


        #4
        Except he didn’t write it, and The Sun didn’t publish it.

        Comment


          #5
          While I do agree with the overall concept that you cant blame anyone but yourself... I do believe there is systematic racism in the government in the form of handouts. One in particular is promoting single parent households. Democrats know how to keep their voter base loyal.

          When you still see countries like Benin picking cotton by hand and crushing stones with a hammer. Without a source of clean water, starving, living in a dirt floor hut, witch doctors poisoning folks, wide spread corruption, It's definitely a cultural issue. Feel free to switch Benin to Ghana, Tanzania, DRC, Ethiopia, etc... its the same story with a different cash crop.

          Comment


            #6
            Interesting take on our current situation.

            Comment


              #7
              Correct. It was penned by Anthony Bryan for "American Renaissance" back in 2014

              Comment


                #8
                Mnny "blacks" in America are raised with so much prejudice and racism that they basically have no chance.
                Looking at "the white mans world" from a African-American perspective, it's also pretty depressing. It looks like nobody has fun, there is no realness, no love, just saving money and working hard until you die. No "life" to speak of. So naturally, this simple view, combined with the upbringing, results in "fuck the whites and their boring shit world, they can't even sing or dance halfway decent."

                I will say: African American CANNOT EVER escape their history. For 2 reasons:
                Reason 1: History. Your grandfather ACTUALLY WAS A SLAVE. You aren't escaping this.,
                Reason 2 (my subjective): Those countries historically lived hand to mouth, no shelter needed and fawk when you want to whatever walks around. As such, the never really had to PREPARE or SAVE stuff for long, hard winters. Things "the white people" from "the north" have been doing for more than 10000 years... As such, they CANNOT grasp the white concept - and I think teaching won't help either.

                Great TED talk from a black woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aCn72iXO9s

                Megan Ming Francis is an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Washington (UW). Francis specializes in the study of American politics, race, and the development of constitutional law. Francis received her M.A. and Ph.D. in Politics from Princeton University. She is particularly interested in the construction of rights and citizenship, black political activism, and the post-civil war South.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Interesting article.

                  My gf was telling me a story last night. She was at walmart yesterday and heard screaming and yelling at front. She went up to check it out and there were two black ladies screaming at each other around all these customers. One was fairly decent looking and the other was a high maintenance butt-implanted duck lipped snob. Management got them separated but it escalated again outside so she went out to watch. The duck butt woman was standing next to her BMW suv screaming at the other lady who was standing next to her Cadillac suv which was parked in the handicap spot. They were really going at it when the duck butt pulled her wig off and threw it in the car in preparation to fight. While this was happening, a few other black dudes were standing nearby watching in eagerness of a fight. One customer, who was black, walked past this screaming feud and up where my gf and other managers were watching (calling police). He said to them "Sorry people of walmart, THIS is why white people make fun of us" and he walked by into the store with his head down.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ev13wt View Post
                    Mnny "blacks" in America are raised with so much prejudice and racism that they basically have no chance.
                    Looking at "the white mans world" from a African-American perspective, it's also pretty depressing. It looks like nobody has fun, there is no realness, no love, just saving money and working hard until you die. No "life" to speak of. So naturally, this simple view, combined with the upbringing, results in "fuck the whites and their boring shit world, they can't even sing or dance halfway decent."

                    I will say: African American CANNOT EVER escape their history. For 2 reasons:
                    Reason 1: History. Your grandfather ACTUALLY WAS A SLAVE. You aren't escaping this.,
                    Reason 2 (my subjective): Those countries historically lived hand to mouth, no shelter needed and fawk when you want to whatever walks around. As such, the never really had to PREPARE or SAVE stuff for long, hard winters. Things "the white people" from "the north" have been doing for more than 10000 years... As such, they CANNOT grasp the white concept - and I think teaching won't help either.

                    Great TED talk from a black woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aCn72iXO9s

                    Megan Ming Francis is an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Washington (UW). Francis specializes in the study of American politics, race, and the development of constitutional law. Francis received her M.A. and Ph.D. in Politics from Princeton University. She is particularly interested in the construction of rights and citizenship, black political activism, and the post-civil war South.

                    There is so much fucked up shit in this post.

                    "Reason 2 (my subjective): Those countries historically lived hand to mouth, no shelter needed and fawk when you want to whatever walks around. As such, the never really had to PREPARE or SAVE stuff for long, hard winters. Things "the white people" from "the north" have been doing for more than 10000 years... As such, they CANNOT grasp the white concept - and I think teaching won't help either."

                    This is some Nazi-thought shit right here.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Poopyface View Post
                      Interesting article.

                      My gf was telling me a story last night. She was at walmart yesterday and heard screaming and yelling at front. She went up to check it out and there were two black ladies screaming at each other around all these customers. One was fairly decent looking and the other was a high maintenance butt-implanted duck lipped snob. Management got them separated but it escalated again outside so she went out to watch. The duck butt woman was standing next to her BMW suv screaming at the other lady who was standing next to her Cadillac suv which was parked in the handicap spot. They were really going at it when the duck butt pulled her wig off and threw it in the car in preparation to fight. While this was happening, a few other black dudes were standing nearby watching in eagerness of a fight. One customer, who was black, walked past this screaming feud and up where my gf and other managers were watching (calling police). He said to them "Sorry people of walmart, THIS is why white people make fun of us" and he walked by into the store with his head down.
                      More conservative leaning black men and women, who still hold conservative values like their great grandparents and grandparents did, have a lot in common with the majority of whites. There's no honest conversation between the races to really see that. I personally feel this curtain is coming down, though. More conservative blacks are stepping up and talking about things, and I've even noticed face to face interactions are doing the same. It's good.

                      Like Chris Rock said, no one hates a black man on welfare more than black men.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        trim.CC58E59D-3145-4D6E-B32D-6381FBD46DCC.mp4


                        "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Poopyface View Post
                          Interesting article.

                          My gf was telling me a story last night. She was at walmart yesterday and heard screaming and yelling at front. She went up to check it out and there were two black ladies screaming at each other around all these customers. One was fairly decent looking and the other was a high maintenance butt-implanted duck lipped snob. Management got them separated but it escalated again outside so she went out to watch. The duck butt woman was standing next to her BMW suv screaming at the other lady who was standing next to her Cadillac suv which was parked in the handicap spot. They were really going at it when the duck butt pulled her wig off and threw it in the car in preparation to fight. While this was happening, a few other black dudes were standing nearby watching in eagerness of a fight. One customer, who was black, walked past this screaming feud and up where my gf and other managers were watching (calling police). He said to them "Sorry people of walmart, THIS is why white people make fun of us" and he walked by into the store with his head down.
                          When I was palling around with my friend Anthony, we had a constant game going. When I'd see some stupid behavior from a black person I'd say, "That's your people", and when he'd see stupid behavior from a white person, he'd say, "That's your people". And if it was Mexican we'd both say, "Damn, I'm glad I'm not brown."
                          RIP PBB

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by FleshEater View Post



                            Like Chris Rock said, no one hates a black man on welfare more than black men.
                            Can a single man collect welfare? I agree with the essay shown in this thread. But I have seen whites look down on blacks actully trying to work hard....

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I didn't know this board was stormfront with 4wd. Bunch of white supremacists in here I see.
                              @DobermanRacing

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X