PAE has blinkie lights WTF?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    PAE has blinkie lights WTF?

    Like the title says, WTF is up with PAE’s party lights around his profile?

    #2
    He came out of the closet

    Comment


      #3
      RIP PBB

      Comment


        #4
        Who's PAE?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Cerebrum View Post
          Who's PAE?
          He's the guy who's here, queer, and in your face now. He used to just run a halfassed video and maymay thread for the people too dumb to use the regular maymay thread.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ChemTrail442 View Post

            He's the guy who's here, queer, and in your face now. He used to just run a halfassed video and maymay thread for the people too dumb to use the regular maymay thread.
            To be fair, there was not yet a meme thread when PAE lit that dumpster fire

            PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
            The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

            Comment


              #7
              I want blinkie lights too

              Comment


                #8
                WTF that's weird. Ferry dust?

                Comment


                  #9
                  How the fuck did he do that???


                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ExWrench View Post

                    To be fair, there was not yet a meme thread when PAE lit that dumpster fire
                    Are you absolutely sure about that?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Mr Stubs View Post
                      Are you absolutely sure about that?
                      Pretty sure, there were only like 11 other threads at the time (not counting Uncle Fabulous' N-bomb thread )

                      PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
                      The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ExWrench View Post

                        Pretty sure, there were only like 11 other threads at the time (not counting Uncle Fabulous' N-bomb thread )
                        The **MEME** thread was started at 1:54 am and his meme/video thread was started at 7:26 am. So nope.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Mr Stubs View Post
                          Like the title says, WTF is up with PAE’s party lights around his profile?
                          Click image for larger version
Name:	HandmadeWebbedJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif
Views:	376
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	58367
                          μολὼν λαβέ
                          '94 Ford Bronco XL / Sky's ORD 6"lift / Sterling 10.25 dually / HMMWV tires / Bilstein shocks

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Boss View Post

                            The **MEME** thread was started at 1:54 am and his meme/video thread was started at 7:26 am. So nope.
                            OK, good to know. How 'bout you be responsible for remembering that for both of us

                            PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
                            The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

                            Comment


                              #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X