Extreme hate from the leftist

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Extreme hate from the leftist

    So, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around what’s causing the leftist to be so full of hateful rage. I get the indoctrination from schools and colleges, but how do they get so hell bent aggressive to destroy everything around them? I could see if this was an oppressive country like China, NK, Iran or Russia but that’s not the case.

    so what is it that is causing so much hate?

    #2
    Trump.


    The butt hurt is REAL.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Landslide View Post
      So, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around what’s causing the leftist to be so full of hateful rage. I get the indoctrination from schools and colleges, but how do they get so hell bent aggressive to destroy everything around them? I could see if this was an oppressive country like China, NK, Iran or Russia but that’s not the case.

      so what is it that is causing so much hate?
      Maybe it's people like you who constantly heap disdain on everything they say and do.
      Non Lemming

      Comment


        #4
        They are being told that the only thing standing between them and bliss/harmony/free college/living wage/free healthcare/green revolution/a free pony- is racist whites. And they want their pony...and make the racist whites feed it.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Landslide View Post
          So, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around what’s causing the leftist to be so full of hateful rage. I get the indoctrination from schools and colleges, but how do they get so hell bent aggressive to destroy everything around them? I could see if this was an oppressive country like China, NK, Iran or Russia but that’s not the case.

          so what is it that is causing so much hate?
          I would argue that the USA makes it that much easier to be aggressive about it as we as a country are less likely then those you listed to crush/suppress the people doing it. Historically places like China, NK or Iran will just kill/arrest everyone and be done with it.
          88 Ford F-turd50 IDI Crawler

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Landslide View Post
            So, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around what’s causing the leftist to be so full of hateful rage. I get the indoctrination from schools and colleges, but how do they get so hell bent aggressive to destroy everything around them? I could see if this was an oppressive country like China, NK, Iran or Russia but that’s not the case.

            so what is it that is causing so much hate?
            It's really simple. Everyone has grievances. This sort of protesting (unsubstantiated, nonsensical and pointless) is a perfect environment to spaz out and pretend you're doing something about it. People (Elites) are funding this rage knowing that all the pot smoking retards will pack up their psychosis like it were AK's and handgrenades and take it to the streets. The louder the better. All their lives they've been told to suck it up and now, well. This is their chance to scream, "Fuck You" to the man. Remember though. It's only 20% of the population +/- The other 80% are just sitting at home like WTF?

            Comment


              #7
              The internet
              Every major institution is against you and will let you die!
              - Tim Dillon

              Comment


                #8
                They hate themselves and are simply projecting that hate outwards


                "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Boss View Post

                  It's really simple. Everyone has grievances. This sort of protesting (unsubstantiated, nonsensical and pointless) is a perfect environment to spaz out and pretend you're doing something about it. People (Elites) are funding this rage knowing that all the pot smoking retards will pack up their psychosis like it were AK's and handgrenades and take it to the streets. The louder the better. All their lives they've been told to suck it up and now, well. This is their chance to scream, "Fuck You" to the man. Remember though. It's only 20% of the population +/- The other 80% are just sitting at home like WTF?
                  Agreed. Said elites 'invest' in anarchy so that they can profit off the ad revenue, etc.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Slander View Post
                    The internet
                    This, and the media is a huge part of it. They stir the shit pot with every story they spew out of their mouth holes. It's hard to let shit settle down when you have an agitator in the tank constantly stirring it.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Without the media, the Left wouldn't, uh, have a leg to stand on.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Both sides agitate each other. Plain and simple. Lefties are far more vocal about it. Rights seem to do it with actions.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I don't think it's hate, I think it's bullying. Hate would be more lineally directed. This is directed at anything and everything. There is no rhyme or reason. And I agree it's brazened by the media and the left. They are doing nothing but pushing people around where ever it is possible trying to prove themselves bigger than anyone else because they can.
                          Last edited by Huntmaster; 06-30-2020, 10:09 AM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            You guys not get the memo or something? We are doing Covid again... riots are gonna get picked again for August though.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by billybob_81067 View Post

                              This, and the media is a huge part of it. They stir the shit pot with every story they spew out of their mouth holes. It's hard to let shit settle down when you have an agitator in the tank constantly stirring it.
                              Yup. Outside of some lefty cities in the PNW, the west coast and a few pockets in certain areas, most people could give two shits if you are left or right beyond a bumper sticker or a trump/Biden is an idiot comment. I live in a Democrat controlled state and once you actually turn off the news/social media and go outside, nothing's going on outside. You can walk around with a Trump shirt or flag on your truck and you wont get assaulted or come out of the store to a mob torching your shit, no cops are getting bricks chucked at them etc. I had a job interview in one of the riot hot spots last week and it looks just as shitty as it did pre riot, no BLM graffiti, and I didnt get chased out of there by an angry mob of blacks and antifa. Its groups fucking with your head for control and to put you into a state of fear. You have revved up lefty's seeing evreything as racist bitching online and revved up right wingers hiding out in their houses in the middle of the rural areas or echo chambers thinking evrey city is burning and the leftys are rounding dissenters up because thats what their news is telling them. The reality is it's the same corrupt bi partisan ruling class stealing from and oppressing evreyone as usual.
                              Every major institution is against you and will let you die!
                              - Tim Dillon

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X