Eager Beaver Roller- Can't find shit on it.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Eager Beaver Roller- Can't find shit on it.

    As some may know I bought an Eager Beaver SRH300 Roller. 2.5T unit (or so I am told) but I can not find shit online- other than auction sites. Some stuff pops up for a 150 model, but the links are dead for manuals.

    Should have a Kohler 23 hp engine- which is making the noises from the inside that lead me to believe they want to be outside soon. Only does it when it gets warm and some Lucas helped but still.

    I would like to find some specs on the engine - shaft dia , height - etc so I can start to source a back up. But only tag on the engine I see is the casting number K355

    Anyone have better google skills than myself?

    Also the 't' handle pictured I am told is the Hydro brake, but it does not seem to really do much- anyone seen one like that- should I just keep turning it?

    I am into it for a decent price, unless you ask waterhead---, and would like to see what I can do to make it more better, as it works half decent as it is.

    Attached Files

    #2
    Time for a Cummins swap. A 4bt would be a good fit
    You ain't having fun unless there's a victim

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Benny View Post
      Time for a Cummins swap. A 4bt would be a good fit
      Got one for cheap?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post

        Got one for cheap?
        LS's are cheap. Get to work, i wanna see a roller do a wheelie!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post

          Got one for cheap?
          No, but you can get the new Cummins 2.8 crate engine for $8k ready to go
          You ain't having fun unless there's a victim

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Benny View Post

            No, but you can get the new Cummins 2.8 crate engine for $8k ready to go
            Just send Venmo- money order- cashiers check first and I will get right on it.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post

              LS's are cheap. Get to work, i wanna see a roller do a wheelie!
              Provide said LS with wiring harness, and I will provide...

              Comment


                #8
                I'll give you $1000 for it, but I'll only bring $700
                If you vote blue, fuck you.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by TRINDU View Post
                  I'll give you $1000 for it, but I'll only bring $700
                  In one week I will take that offer, as is where is.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Didn't Regis Philbin make a PSA with that once? 🤔


                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by The War Wagon View Post
                      Didn't Regis Philbin make a PSA with that once? 🤔


                      the 'neutral' sweet spot is temperamental. I had the thought the other day that I am going to run myself over with this thing at some point...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post

                        Provide said LS with wiring harness, and I will provide...
                        Don't tempt me!

                        The comedy show that would be guaranteed to happen if I did send you an LS engine would be totally worth the price of a clapped out 4.8 and harness.

                        I bet I could even get other IBB members to go in on it with me.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post

                          the 'neutral' sweet spot is temperamental. I had the thought the other day that I am going to run myself over with this thing at some point...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post

                            Don't tempt me!

                            The comedy show that would be guaranteed to happen if I did send you an LS engine would be totally worth the price of a clapped out 4.8 and harness.

                            I bet I could even get other IBB members to go in on it with me.
                            I have a 5.3 sitting in the shop. Needs harness and accessories
                            You ain't having fun unless there's a victim

                            Comment


                              #15
                              AS much as I would totally figure out a way to put a 5.3 in it, right now I need a more immediate solution. Once I am done with my driveway- I am down.

                              On that note I assume anyone who read this has had about as much luck as I have finding information on it. This thing works awesome for what I am using it for.

                              Comment

                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Advertisement:
                              Working...
                              X