Shooting - Naval Air Station Corpus

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Shooting - Naval Air Station Corpus

    A shooting at a Texas naval air station that wounded a sailor and left the gunman dead early Thursday was being investigated as “terrorism-related,” the FBI said, but divulged few details as to why.

    At about 6:15 a.m., the gunman, who has not been identified, tried to speed through a security gate at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, opening fire and wounding the sailor, a member of base security, U.S. officials told The Associated Press. But she was able to roll over and hit the switch that raised a barrier, preventing the man from getting onto the base, the officials said.

    Other security personnel shot and killed the man.

    There was an initial concern that he may have an explosive device, but Navy experts swept the area and the car and found nothing. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss details about an ongoing investigation. Officials were still working to process the crime scene late into the day and had recovered some type of electronic media.

    The base was on lockdown for about five hours, but it was lifted shortly before noon. The main gate, the North Gate, was reopened, though the South Gate where the incident occurred was still shut down.

    FBI Supervisory Senior Resident Agent Leah Greeves said at a news conference that investigators were working to determine whether a second person of interest was at large but did not elaborate. She also would not discuss a potential motive or specify what led investigators to believe the shooting was related to terrorism.

    “We have determined that the incident this morning at the Naval Air Station Corpus Christi is terrorism related,” Greeves said. “We are working diligently with our state, local and federal partners on this investigation, which is fluid and evolving.”
    https://apnews.com/938e786d6e2f5a27d8c63370c0fa3e2c


    "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

    #2
    Saw a report the other day. They finally admited that the Pensacola shooting was a terrosim related

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/5211722002/

    Comment


      #3
      This can't be. I was told that building bridges of understanding with our Muslim brothers is the only way to end Terrorism.

      Yes, I have to withhold judgement. There's no way our multicultural Military Industrial Complex could be a massive soft underbelly for our enemies to attack. Just no way. It can't be.

      I was promised the Global Multiculturalism was a strength.

      Click image for larger version
Name:	TsqU1gV.png
Views:	174
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	6356

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by evernoob View Post
        This can't be. I was told that building bridges of understanding with our Muslim brothers is the only way to end Terrorism.

        Yes, I have to withhold judgement. There's no way our multicultural Military Industrial Complex could be a massive soft underbelly for our enemies to attack. Just no way. It can't be.

        I was promised the Global Multiculturalism was a strength.
        Maybe the Clinton's gave it to them like they did the guidance systems to get their rockets to launch with out blowing up, so Amerrican business could get their satellites up cheaper!

        Comment


          #5
          Saw a first person video of this. Guy was ranting about social structures while he had a woman pinned down begging for her life. Fucking coward. Why isn’t this all over the news? Guy was wielding an AR15 with a 30 round mag.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by 72blazer View Post
            Saw a first person video of this. Guy was ranting about social structures while he had a woman pinned down begging for her life. Fucking coward. Why isn’t this all over the news? Guy was wielding an AR15 with a 30 round mag.
            Do ypu really think having a terrorist that had access to an AR-15 is a good optic for the country currently with all the draconian overreach?

            Beside the press has determined that muslin terrorists are simply miss understood and have been forced to live the life of a terrorist because of global warming.

            Where the hell have you been?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 72blazer View Post
              Saw a first person video of this. Guy was ranting about social structures while he had a woman pinned down begging for her life. Fucking coward. Why isn’t this all over the news? Guy was wielding an AR15 with a 30 round mag.
              I think you or I are confused. The guy had a handgun and wasn't ranting.

              I think you might be talking about the shooting at the Arizona mall

              https://irate4x4.com/forum/chit-chat...-shopping-mall


              "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Paragon View Post

                I think you or I are confused. The guy had a handgun and wasn't ranting.

                I think you might be talking about the shooting at the Arizona mall

                https://irate4x4.com/forum/chit-chat...-shopping-mall
                Ah shit yes. I’m telling you the limited info I’ve caught on TV this morning has left me with some misinfo. My bad. Thanks.

                Comment

                Working...
                X