I fear we are witnessing our own Cultural Revolution

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I fear we are witnessing our own Cultural Revolution

    As in, our own Chinese Cultural Revolution. Lets look at the similarities:

    -Statues being taken down
    -overtly changing our history to appease the mobs
    -violent rioting calling for the end of capitalism
    -government imposed lock downs that the "Revolutionaries" dont have to adhere to
    -open calls of violence against the "oppressive" class
    -calls to institute "community policing"
    -advocating for the death of landlords
    -Attacking any person that fights back, both publicly and with the powers of the state

    I could go on and on. If our country had been educated in this event in human history, maybe we wouldnt be doomed to repeat it. I see many people are saying just to "go vote" but its too late for this. The government is in compliance with this new "Revolution". Trump clearly isnt, but the entire infrastructure is in ideological lock-step with this movement. The ones that arent, have been bullied into silence, hoping to make it to retirement so they can check out.

    Our daily lives now are full of lies. We lie about wearing masks. We lie about being concerned for other people catching something. We lie about social distancing. We lie about not being able to go to church. We lie when we mouth out black lives matter. We lie about systemic oppression. We lie about things we dont even release. We lie, we lie, we sell our souls, hoping things will return to normal. But things are not going back. We are too far down the rabbit hole now. When will we stand up? When will we push back? When the violence hits YOUR door? When youre in the camp?

    It will be too late.

    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

    #2
    History repeats itself, especially when history is ignored, abhorred, then changed to keep people happy...
    The silent majority really does need to stand up and get ahead of the shit storm that is coming. If the Trump doesn't win this election, it will be too late for us to do anything. If he does win, we have been given a second chance, but the window of opportunity will be small and not open for very long.
    The problem with all this, how do we get the message out without alerting those whom we do not wish to know what we're doing? They will know its coming, and be able to prepare.

    Comment


      #3
      Trump is in a really tough spot. People "want" this to end, but they cannot stomach it actually happening. If he takes control and puts a stop to it, he will lose the election. Would it be the best for the country? Short term, yes, but what about after the election when shit fires back up. Then it was definitely the wrong move. If he waits until after the election, then he looks weak and out of control. Which could lose the election as well. Seeing how 1/2 of the politicians know this is bad for him and they are going to benefit from the chaos, he obviously gets no help from them. We need a do over in DC. If shit goes bad south, the leadership needs to be reset.

      Comment


        #4
        Mad max time.
        them guys in the annual desert extravaganza are ahead of the curve...
        83, 22re,w56,ultimate duals,4:10 \31" arbs.
        hopes to grow up someday

        Comment


          #5
          Guy I listen to in Denver Peter Boyles is convinsed we have our own version of Mao's Red guard running through the country
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guards
          This just solidifies it
          https://www.dailywire.com/news/portl...aign=position4

          Portland Leftists Topple George Washington Statue, Burn American Flag On It — Twice.

          By Hank Berrien



          On Thursday night in Portland, Oregon, leftists toppled the statue of President George Washington, setting an American flag on fire on the head of the statue before sending it crashing to the ground. After the statue lay on the ground, another American flag was set afire on top of it.

          The leftists, who numbered between 30-40 people, according to KATU, spray-painted “1619,” on the statue, which stood in the lawn of the German American Society; “genocidal colonist” and “f*** cops” were also sprayed on the monument. The pedestal on which the statue stood was spray-painted, “You’re on native land.”

          George Washington is down.

          Another flag burning, this time on George Washington’s back.


          Matt Rashleigh of KOIN tweeted: “The George Washington statue on NE Sandy in #Portland #Oregon has been pulled down and vandalized. Portland Police officers inspected the damage. Someone left a note and a few dollars on it next to the spray painted bronze.”


          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bigun View Post
            Guy I listen to in Denver Peter Boyles is convinsed we have our own version of Mao's Red guard running through the country
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guards
            This just solidifies it
            Got me thinking......all these folks out vandalizing all and everything related to slavery like Washington and I bet afterwards they head to buy beer, drugs, and chicken wings with one dollar bills and not bat an eye.

            Comment


              #7
              It's bad. Public education in the hands of Marxist.....


              We fukkked ourselves .
              88 ranger extended cab hack job pos. with captain cave pig diesel technology. ridin on 60's. with whatever the fawk tire is needed. and stuff.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Sterlingfire View Post
                History repeats itself, especially when history is ignored, abhorred, then changed to keep people happy...
                The silent majority really does need to stand up and get ahead of the shit storm that is coming. If the Trump doesn't win this election, it will be too late for us to do anything. If he does win, we have been given a second chance, but the window of opportunity will be small and not open for very long.
                The problem with all this, how do we get the message out without alerting those whom we do not wish to know what we're doing? They will know its coming, and be able to prepare.
                Fuk yeah, I am open to ideas.
                88 ranger extended cab hack job pos. with captain cave pig diesel technology. ridin on 60's. with whatever the fawk tire is needed. and stuff.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Even though Washington was born a British subject, he refused the crown (which comes w/royalty + benefits) & decided to preside over the people.

                  Let's not forget forming a new nation is mostly trial & error, thus if not perfect-

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by bobbywalter View Post

                    Fuk yeah, I am open to ideas.
                    Well, for starters, we can organize and stand guard when we know night time "protesting" is happening (let them destroy their own communities). Especially if we know they're near a monument or statue. Letting them tear down history is where we need to draw the line in the sand..
                    It should be pretty easy to get enough patriots on board to keep our numbers higher than their's for peaceful resolutions in these matters. If they don't want peaceful outcomes, we can surely oblige them.
                    After that, it's going to be necessary to urge our lawmakers to hear our voice instead of their's. You know the old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets oiled first"... we need to become the squeaky wheel, or else we have resolved ourselves to become controlled.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by det107 View Post
                      Even though Washington was born a British subject, he refused the crown (which comes w/royalty + benefits) & decided to preside over the people.

                      Let's not forget forming a new nation is mostly trial & error, thus if not perfect-
                      And yet, the people of today think that it should have been a perfect go... problem is that judging those of the past according to how things are now is foolish. Try to get people to understand that is the hard part.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BigGreenMonster View Post
                        Trump is in a really tough spot. People "want" this to end, but they cannot stomach it actually happening. If he takes control and puts a stop to it, he will lose the election. Would it be the best for the country? Short term, yes, but what about after the election when shit fires back up. Then it was definitely the wrong move. If he waits until after the election, then he looks weak and out of control. Which could lose the election as well. Seeing how 1/2 of the politicians know this is bad for him and they are going to benefit from the chaos, he obviously gets no help from them. We need a do over in DC. If shit goes bad south, the leadership needs to be reset.
                        All it takes is for good men to stay silent. I see it everywhere now. Grown ass men scared to buck the trend for fear they might lose everything. Not knowing its all ready lost.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sterlingfire View Post

                          And yet, the people of today think that it should have been a perfect go... problem is that judging those of the past according to how things are now is foolish. Try to get people to understand that is the hard part.
                          Yeah.....two militias makes war and peace....that's what will happen. It's looking likely.


                          The brownshirt army has been openly building for 8 years. Product of oblamer and holder...or rather whomever they worked for.


                          I went to the first michigan protest as I was home. I also ended up in an altercation 2 days later and again two weeks ago over what was written on my truck and the shirt I was wearing.

                          These clowns here, the organizing side of antifa/blm....both wings of the DNC fundraising orgs.. identify and attack people like us at our homes.

                          It is a real problem.
                          88 ranger extended cab hack job pos. with captain cave pig diesel technology. ridin on 60's. with whatever the fawk tire is needed. and stuff.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Great compilation.


                            He is wrong...which is shocking about formation...but the just is solid.


                            https://youtu.be/YqdsNxS_fk8
                            88 ranger extended cab hack job pos. with captain cave pig diesel technology. ridin on 60's. with whatever the fawk tire is needed. and stuff.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by bobbywalter View Post

                              Yeah.....two militias makes war and peace....that's what will happen. It's looking likely.


                              The brownshirt army has been openly building for 8 years. Product of oblamer and holder...or rather whomever they worked for.


                              I went to the first michigan protest as I was home. I also ended up in an altercation 2 days later and again two weeks ago over what was written on my truck and the shirt I was wearing.

                              These clowns here, the organizing side of antifa/blm....both wings of the DNC fundraising orgs.. identify and attack people like us at our homes.

                              It is a real problem.
                              We're expected to stay silent while listening to their hate speech. If we voice our opinions on certain subjects, we're deemed racist and deplorable. If a group of them walk up and beat one of us into the hospital, it's OK though. Retaliation on our part is unacceptable, but violence on their part is mandated... it absolutely has to stop, and it won't do so until we get out in overwhelming numbers to prove enough is enough. Maybe then our lawmakers will actually listen to us.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X