End of Fakebook???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    End of Fakebook???

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...cid=spartandhp

    So will other advertisers follow?
    I Need a sig!!!!:frown:

    #2
    Sounds like bullshit. Facebook will band you quick for simply disagreeing with a liberal. Calling someone a dumbass in a pm will get you 30 days.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by TRINDU View Post
      Calling someone a dumbass in a pm will get you 30 days.

      Is that, for real?

      Comment


        #4
        I've never used Facebook but I'll be sure not to buy anything from the north face again.

        Comment


          #5
          Yeah, FB is definitely DOA after losing one jacket company.

          Click image for larger version
Name:	hyperbowl.png
Views:	788
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	45068

          We had part of a Slinky. But I straightened it.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by trampas View Post


            Is that, for real?
            I use facebook only for the marketplace, 5 year old account and zero friends. People report conversations and I got the band.

            I use to tell folks to fuck off, eat shit, etc. Now I have to go through the trouble of blocking.

            Comment


              #7
              I'm hoping it causes a chain reaction among all advertisers....
              I Need a sig!!!!:frown:

              Comment


                #8
                Pitbull was ahead of his time!


                Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Provience View Post
                  Pitbull was ahead of his time!


                  Companies "boycott" all the time and it rarely has any real effect. BFD.
                  Non Lemming

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Northface ..... sellers of crappy cloths made by forced child labor in a communist company bitching about conservatives having free speech. Hypocrites .

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Deleted all social media 3 months ago. My life is better for it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Never bought into any of that social media bullshit. No fucks given if it goes away or stays.
                        Last edited by SLOWPOKE693; 06-19-2020, 07:05 PM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Fullsize80cherokee View Post
                          I've never used Facebook but I'll be sure not to buy anything from the north face again.
                          I have a "ghost" FB account, used only to get log-on access to various message and comment sections where I don't want my identity known. Other than that, my FB account is barren....no friends, no photos, no info......nada.

                          A short while back, FB locked me out and wanted a "photo" of me, in order to regain my FB access.....WTF? Someone must have got butt-hurt and "reported" one of my posts.

                          I sent FB the dumbfounded looking Forest Gump / Tom Hanks photo, you see used on memes all the time.

                          Two days later, I had FB access again.....

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by TRINDU View Post

                            I use facebook only for the marketplace, 5 year old account and zero friends. People report conversations and I got the band.

                            I use to tell folks to fuck off, eat shit, etc. Now I have to go through the trouble of blocking.
                            That's because we've been ruined to being polite to assholes because of the places we hang out. ๐Ÿ˜Š

                            I got a 30 day ban because some badass liberal made a personal threat (which according to fb was okay) but I offer to give him the opportunity to make good on it...was not allowed. Imagine that ๐Ÿ˜†

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by GonPostal View Post

                              I have a "ghost" FB account, used only to get log-on access to various message and comment sections where I don't want my identity known. Other than that, my FB account is barren....no friends, no photos, no info......nada.

                              A short while back, FB locked me out and wanted a "photo" of me, in order to regain my FB access.....WTF? Someone must have got butt-hurt and "reported" one of my posts.

                              I sent FB the dumbfounded looking Forest Gump / Tom Hanks photo, you see used on memes all the time.

                              Two days later, I had FB access again.....
                              Lol...I was using officer doofy and fb said they knew that wasn't me and I'd be locked out until I provided a pic. So I used John Goodman from the Big Leboswki...all was good. Stupid fucks...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X