Pickled Trout

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pickled Trout

    Anybody do it? Got a recipe?

    I've done two batches, and I'm pretty close to what I want. But I don't wanna die.

    #2
    Cook it fresh, in butter with lemon pepper and enjoy hot?
    Pickling? Why can't you just smoke it like a normal person?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by OllieNZ View Post
      Cook it fresh, in butter with lemon pepper and enjoy hot?
      Pickling? Why can't you just smoke it like a normal person?
      We've got a lot? A whole bunch more than I wanna smoke or dance with in the bacon grease? Because we're doing that.

      I want some pickledherringtrout in sour cream with extra onions is all.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by petro812 View Post

        We've got a lot? A whole bunch more than I wanna smoke or dance with in the bacon grease? Because we're doing that.

        I want some pickledherringtrout in sour cream with extra onions is all.
        What's a lot? Following this thread because my mother has a buddy that used to run a charter boat on our local trout lake. Now he just goes out for tournaments. She met him at the dock last week and brought home 17 fish. Mostly browns this trip. She has an electric roasting pan set up outside to cook them and feed them to the cats. I used to pull copper for lakers but they started to pile up in the freezer and nobody wants them.


        .

        Comment


          #5
          Opened thread hoping for perverse sex act...


          I r disappoint
          Big Labia Matter

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ConwayMuddy View Post
            Opened thread hoping for perverse sex act...


            I r disappoint
            Just sit back and wait for a minute or two.... it will cum.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ConwayMuddy View Post
              Opened thread hoping for perverse sex act...


              I r disappoint
              You're looking for the "pickle smoking and trouser trout" thread - maybe sirch

              PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
              The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by petro812 View Post

                We've got a lot? A whole bunch more than I wanna smoke or dance with in the bacon grease? Because we're doing that.

                I want some pickledherringtrout in sour cream with extra onions is all.
                Pussy! Be a man! Fry that shit without a shirt on

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by jeepyj View Post

                  What's a lot? ...
                  I was getting optimistic and shit. Summer is here and that prolly won't be a problem any longer....

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by petro812 View Post

                    I was getting optimistic and shit. Summer is here and that prolly won't be a problem any longer....
                    well, now you need to do it for science anyways and share what you've got


                    Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by petro812 View Post

                      We've got a lot? A whole bunch more than I wanna smoke or dance with in the bacon grease? Because we're doing that.

                      I want some pickledherringtrout in sour cream with extra onions is all.
                      That sounds nasty.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Huntmaster View Post

                        Pussy! Be a man! Fry that shit without a shirt on
                        Dude, we wanna make some shit at the very least edible. For that to happen, I really think I should keep my clothes on.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Provience View Post

                          well, now you need to do it for science anyways and share what you've got
                          The pain in the ass prep ones are tasty and awesome except for the skin and some parts of the lateral thingy.

                          The easy prep ones have gone crazy with the spices and are entirely way to much to just slap on a cracker.

                          Science.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by M92PV4U View Post

                            That sounds nasty.
                            The fuck? You've never tried some pickled herring?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by petro812 View Post

                              The fuck? You've never tried some pickled herring?
                              Nope nor sour cream

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X