The official *facepalm* thread.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The official *facepalm* thread.

    Lets see if this goes anywhere. Post up the dumb shit you see every day that makes you continually question the human race.

    Click image for larger version
Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	540
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	42340

    #2
    Originally posted by Sceep View Post
    Lets see if this goes anywhere. Post up the dumb shit you see every day that makes you continually question the human race.

    Click image for larger version
Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	540
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	42340
    A bit of a tangent, I am not on Facebook, but occasionally other people show me things from Facebook. Why do people post images they made of text instead of just typing out their question and hitting "post"?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by '84 Bronco II View Post

      A bit of a tangent, I am not on Facebook, but occasionally other people show me things from Facebook. Why do people post images they made of text instead of just typing out their question and hitting "post"?
      its not an image, its a background applied to the text when they hit post. And they do it to be annoying AF.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Sceep View Post

        its not an image, its a background applied to the text when they hit post. And they do it to be annoying AF.
        Okay, so less effort than I though, but still stupid none the less. I occasionally read the NMOffroad Facebook group page just to see what people are up to locally, and that place would be a gold mine for this thread

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sceep View Post

          its not an image, its a background applied to the text when they hit post. And they do it to be annoying AF.
          I was under the impression that all of Facebook was annoying as fk. Was I wrong?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by trampas View Post

            I was under the impression that all of Facebook was annoying as fk. Was I wrong?
            No not wrong at all.
            I Need a sig!!!!:frown:

            Comment


              #7
              https://irate4x4.com/chit-chat/42206...im-to-his-face

              Comment


                #8
                I put the cell in back pocket & screen cracked badly-

                :facepalm:

                ​​​

                Comment


                  #9
                  I couldn't find anywhere better to put this. Win? Fail? Stupid human tricks?

                  just wondering what she was thinking at this point

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Very cringe-worthy.
                    Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Huntmaster View Post
                      I couldn't find anywhere better to put this. Win? Fail? Stupid human tricks?

                      just wondering what she was thinking at this point

                      Dumb bitch: "I wasn't actually gonna hit him! He assaulted me!"

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thunkkkkk!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by trampas View Post

                          I was under the impression that all of Facebook was annoying as fk. Was I wrong?
                          You are correct.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Click image for larger version
Name:	download (7).jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	43376

                            Here's my facepalm addition...

                            Comment


                              #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X