Finally joined the Band on P4x4 after 19 years...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Finally joined the Band on P4x4 after 19 years...

    Something I have been aspiring to do since I was just a starry eyed newb building toyotas with 3" body lifts, white body shocks, and 33" bfg Mts. Never let anybody dash your dreams and keep trying kids...

    Sidenote: I guess my repeated irate4x4.com mentions using lower case L pissed off the syrup suckers

    #2
    It's almost like they want all the old members gone

    Comment


      #3
      I just tried to log in there, what the heck happened to that place??? Is chit chat gone altogether?

      Comment


        #4
        But did you stick a flute up your .........
        Congratulations. Now everything else you do from here on is downhill, you just peaked.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Welby View Post
          I just tried to log in there, what the heck happened to that place??? Is chit chat gone altogether?
          It's there but they took it off of the top forum list. You have to scroll way down the list to find it. I'm guessing they didn't want their top forum to be the forum saying how bad the forum is!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
            It's almost like they want all the old members gone
            well, I guess they noticed we all left. I wonder how much it moved the needle in terms of visitation?

            Comment


              #7
              I haven't spent much time there since the big bang, but it almost seems like there are a ton of new guys posting. Almost like they feel safe now that all the assholes are gone

              Comment


                #8
                Its looking like PBB chit-chat is member only now. If you look at the forum list logged out, it's not there.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I did this the other day, not like one subscriber matters, But I'm not a member any more. My reason was the site as stopped useful to me any more.



                  Click image for larger version
Name:	20200612_082056.jpg
Views:	724
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	37628

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jhama78 View Post
                    Finally joined the Band on P4x4 after 19 years
                    .... they grow up so fast

                    Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
                    I haven't spent much time there since the big bang, but it almost seems like there are a ton of new guys posting. Almost like they feel safe now that all the assholes are gone
                    are they real posts or are they new users with vague questions?
                    America is all about speed, hot nasty bad ass speed.
                    -Elenore Roosevelt

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Not even a permaban

                      Come back when you're banished for life.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        So what is it that you got banned for?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Yota Up View Post
                          So what is it that you got banned for?
                          I was in chit chat and replied to the personal property taxes make me irate thread... but instead of typingin it i rate i used lower case L and typed lrate4x4.com about 3 times in two bullshit sentences....


                          So in all honesty I got banned for nothing... alwell, I like it over here more anyway... might go back to harrass them more but im pretty much making this home...
                          Last edited by jhama78; 06-12-2020, 04:43 PM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Austin View Post

                            .... they grow up so fast



                            are they real posts or are they new users with vague questions?

                            oddly enough, they're long time members. I saw names posting new threads that have NEVER posted in cc before - so I'm WTF but then I see their join dates of 06 / 04 so yeah it's not new spammers etc...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by trampas View Post


                              oddly enough, they're long time members. I saw names posting new threads that have NEVER posted in cc before - so I'm WTF but then I see their join dates of 06 / 04 so yeah it's not new spammers etc...
                              :tinfoilhat: what if the syrup suckers are using older not used names to make it seem like the forum is still alive.... /:tinfoilhat:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X