IBB giveaway commentary

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    IBB giveaway commentary

    as to not fawk up the giveaway threads, i would like to ask a question here...


    Why should i get my dog high with day 12's giveaway??

    Can i eat them instead? i dont have a dog... or if i get a dog can we share?
    Byro-
    Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

    #2
    *backwoods hillbilly rant* don't waste your money on jerky, that's them tryn to take your money just cause they takes the gud shit out. Fuckin dog treats the same shit, jus plus the better shit that epa says ain't good for us. All cuz that bitch finestien owns the market for that shit they put in there. ​​​​​​












    Cbd won't get you high BTW

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
      *backwoods hillbilly rant* don't waste your money on jerky, that's them tryn to take your money just cause they takes the gud shit out. Fuckin dog treats the same shit, jus plus the better shit that epa says ain't good for us. All cuz that bitch finestien owns the market for that shit they put in there. ​​​​​​












      Cbd won't get you high BTW
      what??
      I Need a sig!!!!:frown:

      Comment


        #4
        Yes

        Comment


          #5
          My Wife swears by some CBD cream for her back, Expensive as shit, I tried it on my knee and swear its no better than Icy Hot. Big waste of money to me.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
            *backwoods hillbilly rant* don't waste your money on jerky, that's them tryn to take your money just cause they takes the gud shit out. Fuckin dog treats the same shit, jus plus the better shit that epa says ain't good for us. All cuz that bitch finestien owns the market for that shit they put in there. ​​​​​​












            Cbd won't get you high BTW
            that last part i know

            just never heard of CBD dog treats before

            the jerky/ dogtreat comparison is interesting tho
            Byro-
            Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Arickvan View Post

              that last part i know

              just never heard of CBD dog treats before

              the jerky/ dogtreat comparison is interesting tho
              Ya, it's all true man, just make the switch, you won't regret it ​​​​

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Stingray View Post
                My Wife swears by some CBD cream for her back, Expensive as shit, I tried it on my knee and swear its no better than Icy Hot. Big waste of money to me.
                Depending on where it came from it might not even have cbd in it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by xXClamhammer69Xx

                  This is also true. I did some contract analysis work for a lawyer and learned two things: 1. the CBD product market is shady as fuck. 2. Lawyers are shitbags who will do anything to keep from paying for services.
                  I get my shit from Lazarus naturals. Their stuff is tested by a 3rd party and results are published on their web site.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by xXClamhammer69Xx

                    This is also true. I did some contract analysis work for a lawyer and learned two things: 1. the CBD product market is shady as fuck. 2. Lawyers are shitbags who will do anything to keep from paying for services.
                    I've seen reports on the news uncovering just that. The levels claimed may be no where near actual levels, and I tried to explain that but it fell of deaf ears.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      why do the tractor bois get there own giveaway!

                      in all seriousness i like the idea, i also like the guy that posted the pic of an actual tractor

                      but hey even tho i dont have an IH i woulda bought something from those guys, T-shirt , coozie, little odds and ends that are universal whatever

                      next time you could make the pic post be there second entry or something, idk im just some lowly ibb scum with no IH
                      Byro-
                      Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Stingray View Post
                        My Wife swears by some CBD cream for her back, Expensive as shit, I tried it on my knee and swear its no better than Icy Hot. Big waste of money to me.
                        Swap it out for a week and see if she notices.

                        We had part of a Slinky. But I straightened it.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I visited an old friend I hadn't seen in years.

                          He brought out a joint, I was happy, then he explained it was just CBD, I haven't talked to him much since then.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by subybaja View Post

                            Swap it out for a week and see if she notices.
                            Yup the placebo effect , the I want to believe is strong in some folks.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by crispins View Post
                              I visited an old friend I hadn't seen in years.

                              He brought out a joint, I was happy, then he explained it was just CBD, I haven't talked to him much since then.
                              I tried smoking that stuff. Charlotte's Web it was called. High CBD, low THC. I get gnarly anxiety from weed, but I like smoking a joint. Turns out there's enough THC in it to still turn me into a mess of anxiety riddled self doubt. So you may have blown it saying no to that joint.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X