Non skull fuckers trying to sneak in the giveaways?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Non skull fuckers trying to sneak in the giveaways?

    Wtf?

    I happen to notice a lot of non skull fucks trying to slide in

    I already have zero chances of winning, I don't need it to be less than that

    #2
    Just goes to show how many members actually read the complete post


    BAN them all


    I Need a sig!!!!:frown:

    Comment


      #3
      gawd damnit i just made a similar thread

      i noticed that the other day, but didnt want to fuck up the post #'s in the giveaway thread

      #IBBorchestra
      Byro-
      Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

      Comment


        #4
        Sorry for your loss..

        So that would mean one is required to be a skull fucker to be in on this giveaway thing...

        Wasnt there a south park song about skull fuckers...

        Or at least sung to the tune of.

        https://youtu.be/VsMcdEswK8k


        Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
        Wtf?

        I happen to notice a lot of non skull fucks trying to slide in

        I already have zero chances of winning, I don't need it to be less than that

        Comment


          #5
          @Scooter2374
          was editing them out on the past ones.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by PAE View Post
            Sorry for your loss..

            So that would mean one is required to be a skull fucker to be in on this giveaway thing...

            Wasnt there a south park song about skull fuckers...

            Or at least sung to the tune of.

            https://youtu.be/VsMcdEswK8k



            Get your skull too close and you might find out

            Comment


              #7
              If one can anti in by sending a usps money order I'll assist.


              Austin ehhh ?



              Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

              Get your skull too close and you might find out

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by PAE View Post
                If one can anti in by sending a usps money order I'll assist.


                Austin ehhh ?



                I'd help you out if I knew how to buy another members skull? (sounds pretty dark​​​​​​)

                Austin, how can you buy another members subscription?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

                  I'd help you out if I knew how to buy another members skull? (sounds pretty dark​​​​​​)

                  Austin, how can you buy another members subscription?
                  give them your credit card or they give you there login

                  i think too many of us here have too many trust issues for that tho
                  Byro-
                  Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Arickvan View Post

                    give them your credit card or they give you there login

                    i think too many of us here have too many trust issues for that tho
                    I don't think I could trust myself with pae's login

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I posted asking for stickers. I didn’t think I was in on the drawing but badass.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Stingray View Post
                        @Scooter2374
                        was editing them out on the past ones.
                        Busy at work, sorry
                        Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          LOL

                          I dont even remember it.

                          But to credit myself the password screwup on the other site didnt phase me in the least.

                          I do have a login for my email and remember that.

                          Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

                          I don't think I could trust myself with pae's login

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
                            I happen to notice a lot of non skull fucks trying to slide in
                            Meh, it's cute that they want to play.

                            Today was actually the first time one was pickeg by The Google. It was #14 ... he mentioned something about the chainsaw actually being for bondage so I wasn't really comfortable sending it to him anyway. irate4x4 doesn't need to be responsible for any of those kinda limbs

                            Originally posted by PAE View Post
                            If one can anti in by sending a usps money order I'll assist.Austin ehhh ?
                            Like?!? Actual Paper checks? In snail mail? Good Gawd man you're on the internets.

                            I've had another member Venmo me if thats an option

                            Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

                            I'd help you out if I knew how to buy another members skull? (sounds pretty dark​​​​​​)

                            Austin, how can you buy another members subscription?
                            Good question ... I can look into it.



                            America is all about speed, hot nasty bad ass speed.
                            -Elenore Roosevelt

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Those motherfuckers

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X