Hillary Clinton Emails - haven't seen much in the news

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hillary Clinton Emails - haven't seen much in the news

    She's fighting giving a depostion


    "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

    #2
    maybe that's what all this BS is for, so there's no room on the news for this.
    - Buck

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by dnsfailure View Post
      maybe that's what all this BS is for, so there's no room on the news for this.
      This ^^^

      Media is too busy distracting the sheeple
      Last edited by smurfblue40; 06-10-2020, 11:37 AM. Reason: typo
      Army Veteran

      Comment


        #4
        I believe the date for her to testify is in Early Sept.
        America is all about speed, hot nasty bad ass speed.
        -Elenore Roosevelt

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Austin View Post
          I believe the date for her to testify is in Early Sept.
          9/9, let's see what kind of shit kicks off around that time.

          What do we think, more riots or they offically reveal that aliens are real?
          Every major institution is against you and will let you die!
          - Tim Dillon

          Comment


            #6
            What difference at this point does it make?

            All you fuckers feeling suicidal? Leave it alone

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Austin View Post
              I believe the date for her to testify is in Early Sept.
              right now it looks like she is fighting giving a deposition. she might not even testify


              "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Slander View Post

                9/9, let's see what kind of shit kicks off around that time.

                What do we think, more riots or they offically reveal that aliens are real?
                AG Barr said names coming up in Durham probe are "Very troubling"

                Could be a very interesting summer

                Army Veteran

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by smurfblue40 View Post

                  AG Barr said names coming up in Durham probe are "Very troubling"

                  Could be a very interesting summer
                  If I was a conspiracy theorist I would point out a lot of this let loose when they started picking at the "Russia Investigation" scab.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Paragon View Post

                    right now it looks like she is fighting giving a deposition. she might not even testify
                    I thought I heard on the radio last week or so that she was turned down on her plea to not testify.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      again?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Hillary Clinton View Post
                        What difference at this point does it make?

                        All you fuckers feeling suicidal? Leave it alone
                        Oooooooh... looky here, we gots Kilary Klinton in da house ^^^

                        i always wanted to say this to you Kilary, :coughs clears throat: FUCKKKK OFF YA NASTY CUUNT!

                        btw, I have rear view mirrors on my glasses, I’ll see your suicide coming, good luck on your mission.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Landslide View Post

                          I thought I heard on the radio last week or so that she was turned down on her plea to not testify.
                          testifying and giving a deposition are different things. she, as I understand things, is fighting the deposition right now


                          "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X