Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle is under seige - 6 block area & Police Station seized by Antifa

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What's the CHOP death toll by Race?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Firstram View Post
      What's the CHOP death toll by Race?
      Sorry sir, that's not PC. Please ask another question......



      Comment


        It was a Grand Cherokee (ZJ) that got shot up, not a Cherokee (XJ or SJ), so I am happy to report that there was no loss.

        Comment


          Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post

          Sorry sir, that's not PC. Please ask another question......



          What are the CHOP expiration by ethnicity numbers?


          "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

          Comment


            Heard by the time cops showed up the two guys shot had been hauled off to harbor view already... the vehicle had been ransacked and emptied of any valuables and crime scene was contaminated!!!! The two guys shot had been robbed as well..... no guns found!!!!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Paragon View Post

              What are the CHOP expiration by ethnicity numbers?
              100% minorities deceased, likely 50% killed by coloreds (apparently that is the new again term) and 50% by whites (assumption based on typical 'security force' observations)

              apparently there is a possibility that the jeepers, aged 16 (passed) and 14, were tossing firecrackers out the window and not shooting in a drive by. this would explain the lack of casings and firearms in the vehicle as well as the light pops heard on the video of them in the field and the lack of any injuries during the "earlier" drive bys or tent "shootings"


              Up is difficult, down is dangerous

              Comment


                Originally posted by Provience View Post
                apparently there is a possibility that the jeepers, aged 16 (passed) and 14, were tossing firecrackers out the window and not shooting in a drive by. this would explain the lack of casings and firearms in the vehicle as well as the light pops heard on the video of them in the field and the lack of any injuries during the "earlier" drive bys or tent "shootings"
                Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post

                  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
                  yeah i'm not defending the kids for doing broadies on the field and, what currently sounds like, antagonizing the hell out of the protest group. at the same time, if there weren't actively shooting at the dudes on the street, i'd really like to see the 'security' get hemmed up for murder. barricading and defending a public street is not some shit they can lawfully do and is near exactly what the fucking dudes that killed ahmad arbury (one of the guys from the 'say his name' chants) did. Block a road, make bullshit 'commands', kill a man edit: child in this case.


                  Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                  Comment


                    I don't know what the exact laws are there buuuut if I were standing on a street corner with a licensed gun and someone rolled through there popping off fireworks that sounded like gunshots and were in my general direction, I'm ducking for cover and firing at said target to neutralize the threat. I think just about anybody in those shoes who was armed would do the same.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Provience View Post

                      100% minorities deceased, likely 50% killed by coloreds (apparently that is the new again term) and 50% by whites (assumption based on typical 'security force' observations)

                      apparently there is a possibility that the jeepers, aged 16 (passed) and 14, were tossing firecrackers out the window and not shooting in a drive by. this would explain the lack of casings and firearms in the vehicle as well as the light pops heard on the video of them in the field and the lack of any injuries during the "earlier" drive bys or tent "shootings"
                      Hadn’t heard anything about firecrackers... makes sense with the story so far.... I’d have to admit, I’ve done some stupid shit at that age!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Gregj50!!!!! View Post

                        Hadn’t heard anything about firecrackers... makes sense with the story so far.... I’d have to admit, I’ve done some stupid shit at that age!!!
                        Apparently not stupid enough, seeing as you're here now.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
                          I don't know what the exact laws are there buuuut if I were standing on a street corner with a licensed gun and someone rolled through there popping off fireworks that sounded like gunshots and were in my general direction, I'm ducking for cover and firing at said target to neutralize the threat. I think just about anybody in those shoes who was armed would do the same.
                          welcome to WA state, nope. If you are blockading the street, and they did move the blockades from where the city put them, and somebody is tossing fireworks even if it were at you you cannot shoot them.

                          hell, in your situation you still cannot. just because you hear some loud noise, you can't shoot whatever you think is causing it.


                          Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Gregj50!!!!! View Post

                            Hadn’t heard anything about firecrackers... makes sense with the story so far.... I’d have to admit, I’ve done some stupid shit at that age!!!
                            pure rumor, but it is about as valid as them shooting a gun and doing a driveby. the video from on the field, that is supposedly an hour prior to the fatal shooting, doesn't sound like gunfire so the firecrackers make more sense. but hell, maybe not.

                            there is very obviously 5 or 10 minutes of gunfire immediately preceding death, there is obviously gun fire and the car moving around a bunch when the kid is killed, so there is something going on.


                            Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
                              I don't know what the exact laws are there buuuut if I were standing on a street corner with a licensed gun and someone rolled through there popping off fireworks that sounded like gunshots and were in my general direction, I'm ducking for cover and firing at said target to neutralize the threat. I think just about anybody in those shoes who was armed would do the same.
                              really?

                              and how would you react to a repeated backfire from some pos car?

                              nobody but the chax/chop people would mistake gun shots for fireworks, and no reasonable person would fire back into an unknown.

                              you say neutralize threat, but also say you failed to identify the threat..... possible threat. so just start shootin?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Provience View Post

                                pure rumor, but it is about as valid as them shooting a gun and doing a driveby. the video from on the field, that is supposedly an hour prior to the fatal shooting, doesn't sound like gunfire so the firecrackers make more sense. but hell, maybe not.

                                there is very obviously 5 or 10 minutes of gunfire immediately preceding death, there is obviously gun fire and the car moving around a bunch when the kid is killed, so there is something going on.
                                Also heard the 16 year old was shot in the head when approached by the mob!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X