Beer and a spear

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Beer and a spear

    Is this a thing? One of my buddies from Wisconsin was visiting and he introduced me to taking a light lager and putting a dill pickle in it. Fucking delicious.

    #2
    This is local to Texas, came out a couple years back. I've not tried it. Click image for larger version
Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2F256982-884193-raikfcquaxqncofqfm.stackpathdns.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F02%2Fpicklebeer.png&f=1&nofb=1.png
Views:	347
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	34276

    Comment


      #3
      Click image for larger version
Name:	7nkhya2lrji41.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	34280


      never heard of it

      I feel like the pickle flavor wouldn't leave room for any beer flavor
      Byro-
      Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Arickvan View Post
        Click image for larger version
Name:	7nkhya2lrji41.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	34280


        never heard of it

        I feel like the pickle flavor wouldn't leave room for any beer flavor
        which, when stuffed into a light lager, probably isn't a bad thing


        Up is difficult, down is dangerous

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Provience View Post

          which, when stuffed into a light lager, probably isn't a bad thing
          Ooh I read past that part originally

          If I get stuck in the land of light lagers I'll pick up a jar of pickles
          Byro-
          Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by KarlVP View Post
            Is this a thing? One of my buddies from Wisconsin was visiting and he introduced me to taking a light lager and putting a dill pickle in it. Fucking delicious.
            Like .. just pouring the beer in a glass and dropping a spear in?!?
            America is all about speed, hot nasty bad ass speed.
            -Elenore Roosevelt

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Arickvan View Post

              Ooh I read past that part originally

              If I get stuck in the land of light lagers I'll pick up a jar of pickles
              had pickle on cheap pepperoni pizza the other day. worked out well


              Up is difficult, down is dangerous

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Provience View Post

                had pickle on cheap pepperoni pizza the other day. worked out well
                you washington fawkers are a strange bunch
                Byro-
                Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Yup. Dont waste the pickle juice. Pickle eggs in it. Put a splash or two in a beer.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Austin View Post

                    Like .. just pouring the beer in a glass and dropping a spear in?!?
                    Yes.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Arickvan View Post

                      you washington fawkers are a strange bunch
                      i can't even get my wife to try fried pickles

                      finally convinced the kid to try out pickle potato chips......and they were a hit!


                      Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Provience View Post

                        i can't even get my wife to try fried pickles

                        finally convinced the kid to try out pickle potato chips......and they were a hit!
                        My oldest loves salt and vinegar potato chips. Try putting vinegar on french fries and she will shit a chicken.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by KarlVP View Post

                          My oldest loves salt and vinegar potato chips. Try putting vinegar on french fries and she will shit a chicken.




                          Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                          Comment


                            #14
                            didn't have any pickles in the re'rator, but did finish off the almond stuffed olives I forgot about from a couple months ago 😺<- grinning cat face? WTF srsly, where do these new list of characters come from? Is there a way to get a key for all bazzillion of them?


                            Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Grew up watching my dad put salt in his beer. Seems about the same but you just have a snack at the end know.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X