PPB value vs Irate

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    PPB value vs Irate

    pirate4x4.com
    estimated website price is
    $ 29,541
    Estimated Website Traffic & Revenue
    Daily Unique Visitors ? : 2,350 Not Correct? Daily Ads Revenue ? : $20
    Daily Pageviews ? : 9,870 Monthly Ads Revenue ? : $592
    Avg. Time On Site ? : 5:35 Yearly Ads Revenue ? : $7,106
    Backlinks
    Moz Links ? :
    3,022 Majestic Ref. Domains ? : 4,767
    Majestic Referring IPs ? : 3,617 Majestic External B. ? : 1,182,876
    SemRush Links ? : 3,848,227 Alexa Backlinks ? : 947
    Always going somewhere

    #2
    irate4x4.com
    estimated website price is
    $ 506
    Estimated Website Traffic & Revenue
    Daily Unique Visitors ? : 50 Not Correct? Daily Ads Revenue ? : $0.40
    Daily Pageviews ? : 200 Monthly Ads Revenue ? : $12
    Avg. Time On Site ? : Yearly Ads Revenue ? : $144
    Always going somewhere

    Comment


      #3
      Probably in canuckistan yen.

      Comment


        #4
        PBB value: 'bout tree-fiddy

        PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
        The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

        Comment


          #5
          i believe it. internet ad revenue, i don't think, has ever panned out to be worth whatever it was supposed to be worth 20 years ago and i think more and more small to mid size companies are not chasing those avenues.


          Up is difficult, down is dangerous

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by F2504x4 View Post
            pirate4x4.com
            estimated website price is
            $ 29,541
            Estimated Website Traffic & Revenue
            Daily Unique Visitors ? : 2,350 Not Correct? Daily Ads Revenue ? : $20
            Daily Pageviews ? : 9,870 Monthly Ads Revenue ? : $592
            Avg. Time On Site ? : 5:35 Yearly Ads Revenue ? : $7,106
            Backlinks
            Moz Links ? :
            3,022 Majestic Ref. Domains ? : 4,767
            Majestic Referring IPs ? : 3,617 Majestic External B. ? : 1,182,876
            SemRush Links ? : 3,848,227 Alexa Backlinks ? : 947

            is there anyway to see what the traffic was few months ago compared to now?

            Comment


              #7
              This is from https://www.similarweb.com/website/p...4.com#overview
              Always going somewhere

              Comment


                #8
                It's sad to see a great site go to shit out of sheer disinterest from the owners, who could not care less about the community. Luckily that community found a new home, but it's still sad.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hopefully Lance sold it for way more than $30k, or we all should have just chipped in and bought it. I was thinking closer to 6 figures.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by F2504x4 View Post
                    Wow almost down 40%

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ANGELO View Post

                      Wow almost down 40%
                      About 1/4 of those hits are from a decade of me just typing “P” into my browser and hitting enter. Now that site pops up and I go, oh shit, that’s a mistake and I come over here.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Ad revenue. Pfffffft.
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        Redneck-at-Large

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Gatorgrizz27 View Post

                          About 1/4 of those hits are from a decade of me just typing “P” into my browser and hitting enter. Now that site pops up and I go, oh shit, that’s a mistake and I come over here.
                          And you arent the only one

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Gatorgrizz27 View Post
                            Hopefully Lance sold it for way more than $30k, or we all should have just chipped in and bought it. I was thinking closer to 6 figures.
                            Estimated Worth
                            $ 381,035
                            Last updated on 25th February 2016 03:10:55 AM

                            Estimated Worth
                            $ 99,967
                            Last updated on 10th June 2020 02:21:45 AM
                            Always going somewhere

                            Comment


                              #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X