Any truths to these tweets? Mexicans kicking black ass?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any truths to these tweets? Mexicans kicking black ass?

    A bay area friend just sent me this stuff.
    Fake?

    #2
    Interesting. I just mentioned in the riot thread like two days ago that I was surprised to see the Hispanic community largely staying out of the madness so far. Though I believe it was Chicago where the rioters did make the mistake of invading Latin King turf and they were turned away pretty quickly by the Kings.

    1992 YJ Unlimited +
    Tons, 40s and stuff

    Comment


      #3
      There was a meme a while back that said....

      "The reason the Latino community doesn't loot and riot after the police shoot a homie, is because the vato probably deserved it...."

      Comment


        #4
        "Chicago PD are doing nothing about it!"


        Up is difficult, down is dangerous

        Comment


          #5
          Yes true, I believe they killed 2 black looters in broad daylight on a busy street in Cicero.

          All the mexicans I have worked with really dont like black people.
          Every major institution is against you and will let you die!
          - Tim Dillon

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Slander View Post

            All the mexicans I have worked with really dont like black people.
            Yet they overwhelmingly voted for Obama. Twice.

            Comment


              #7
              Is this surprising to anyone?

              I’m 50/50 white/Mexican. My Mexican side (dads) made it very clear throughout life that they don’t like blacks. This is very common in the Mexican culture/community, but due to not fitting the narrative, it won’t make the news, nor will it ever become a story.

              Spending a large majority of my life around Mexicans and listening the shit they say about blacks and what they want to do to them makes the kkk look Like saints.

              Meanwhile, my “white” side and all the “whites” I’m around never really gave a shit and seem to always have the “they’re not bothering me, leave em alone” attitude.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Slander View Post
                All the mexicans I have worked with really dont like black people.

                same same

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Rockbuggy84 View Post
                  Is this surprising to anyone?

                  I’m 50/50 white/Mexican. My Mexican side (dads) made it very clear throughout life that they don’t like blacks. This is very common in the Mexican culture/community, but due to not fitting the narrative, it won’t make the news, nor will it ever become a story.

                  Spending a large majority of my life around Mexicans and listening the shit they say about blacks and what they want to do to them makes the kkk look Like saints.

                  Meanwhile, my “white” side and all the “whites” I’m around never really gave a shit and seem to always have the “they’re not bothering me, leave em alone” attitude.

                  are you a Guiterrez or a Reynaldo?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by trampas View Post


                    are you a Guiterrez or a Reynaldo?
                    No.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      beanerschnitzel

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by crisbee1 View Post

                        hasenpfredo

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Rockbuggy84 View Post
                          Is this surprising to anyone?

                          I’m 50/50 white/Mexican. My Mexican side (dads) made it very clear throughout life that they don’t like blacks. This is very common in the Mexican culture/community, but due to not fitting the narrative, it won’t make the news, nor will it ever become a story.

                          Spending a large majority of my life around Mexicans and listening the shit they say about blacks and what they want to do to them makes the kkk look Like saints.

                          Meanwhile, my “white” side and all the “whites” I’m around never really gave a shit and seem to always have the “they’re not bothering me, leave em alone” attitude.
                          This right here.
                          Jose dont play well with the blacks. Ive lived in the deep south and Ive lived on the far south border and I saw much worse racism in STX than I ever saw in Dixie. The N word was not uncommon and more subtle racist comments was very common among all economic classes of hispanics. It didnt matter if the were whiter spanish hispanic or full on indio nativos. Either they figured since Im white I must feel the same way or they just didnt care because they didnt try to hide it.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by crisbee1 View Post
                            My buddies one of those. He speaks spanish with a german accent.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ev13wt View Post
                              A bay area friend just sent me this stuff.
                              Fake?

                              Puerto Ricans are Mexicans?

                              Originally posted by trampas View Post


                              are you a Guiterrez or a Reynaldo?
                              Originally posted by Rockbuggy84 View Post

                              No.
                              Garcia or Gonzalez?
                              Last edited by Filthy McChevy; 06-06-2020, 11:09 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X