If Trump doesn't win, he will install the "permanent republican presidency"

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If Trump doesn't win, he will install the "permanent republican presidency"

    My view on the upcoming elections: lets start with some history.

    In 1865 there was a big scare that the african-americans would get too much voting power. Voter suppression was "installed". Black Americans in jails (40% Edit: almost 40% of jailed people are blacks) can't vote. Gerrymandering wsa used to ensure that poor people don't have the proper documents to vote.


    After Trump called swastika signing Nazis "very fine people" I think he is up for anything. (EDIT: <-- Asstalk, disregard)

    Three weeks before the election Trump said: I will accept the result of this election, if I win. In Psychology - this is called projection.
    In Jan 2017 Trump started seeing a coup within the Democrats. This is also "projecting" of the actual intent.
    Trump reality started in that year as well. Trump lives in his own world, where facts really don't matter. Almost all his followers go with these fake realites. This is really the start of thoughtcrime.

    Where reality is too strong, Trump will call out "deep state"- Trump is always right.
    Preparing more for the coup: Neil Gorsuch was installed
    June 2018 a liberal steps back under weird circumstances and now Trump has two of them installed.
    Sept 2019 The impeachment shit show. All you need to hear is: "Democrats want to steal the election"
    April 2020 Supreme court test run: Wisconsin. Result: win.

    A short while ago there were a lot of "anti corona protests". Michigan got a nice taste of what is coming.

    Starting with the electoral fraud stuff in 2017 - Trump is repeatedly calling out that the Dems will probably do this again this time around. Preparing!
    May 10 2020 - Fox news, the actual Trump propaganda platform, keeps telling lies about a possible coup by the dems

    Now, Floyd: Trump is blowing air into the flames real hard. Antifa_US is actually a right wing group - the peaceful protesters did not set fires. "Law and order" is the final trigger for the masses. The more chaos and looting happens, the BETTER it is for the plan.

    Trump in a bunker. Just saying. Not a good sign.

    June 2, 2020: US military deployed in Washington. Choppers doing runs and shit. Bible in hand, he clears the way of ANY type of government that is not "God given".
    He sets the stage for the "final endgame", a sort of holy bible war "good vs. bad" where democracy takes second place and he represents the leader (aka Jesus even)

    The USA is VERY close to a full on dictatorship.

    What will happen: Trump will possibly not win - but since he has all the control, he can and will deploy the military to protect "the good" from the "the bad". Fox news will permanently state that he won, even before counting starts.
    Fraud, deep state and such words will be thrown around. Protests will be quelled and Trump will call the supreme court to help him back up "the good".

    Dems and the general public will demonstrate and scream, but it will be as effective as it is today: not at all.





    Source 1: (translated by google) seems to agree

    American history is at a turning point. Trump's attempt to build his personal dictatorship based on a military government is the result of the long crisis of American democracy in the conditions of extreme social inequality and endless warfare

    Trump's attempted coup can only be repelled if the working class intervenes. It must be at the forefront of defending democratic rights.

    No serious opposition can be expected from the Democratic Party. She responds to Trump's proclamation with her own weakness. The Democrats' preferred response to Trump's illegal actions is that "the president doesn't act helpful" when he fuels social tensions. As if "helpful behavior" had ever been on Trump's political agenda!

    After Trump's conference call with state governors, Illinois governor JB Pritzker lamented that Trump might be punished at the November ballot box. Former Democratic presidential candidate Hilary Clinton also called on the population to "vote". But Trump may not want elections at all. If an election takes place, it may be under martial law conditions, with massive intimidation by the military, police and right-wing paramilitaries. Under such conditions, the last elections were held in Nazi Germany in March 1933, six weeks after Hitler became chancellor.

    For three and a half years, the Democrats have been suppressing mass opposition to the Trump administration and channeling it behind their own reactionary anti-Russia campaign, which is in the interests of important parts of the military and intelligence agencies. The Democrats fear the emergence of a mass movement of the working class no less than Trump.

    Trump's authoritarian steps are inextricably linked to the general crisis of which the entire ruling class is facing. With the support of the two major parties, the entrepreneurial and financial elite have used the coronavirus pandemic to raise billions of dollars in tax dollars. It is now enforcing a murderous return policy that will result in a massive increase in infections and deaths.

    In the United States, more than 100,000 people have already died from the pandemic, while more than 30 million have become unemployed. The pandemic has sparked growing opposition to social inequality within the working class. The mass protests against George Floyd's murder are a first expression of this.

    If demonstrations of George Floyd's murder are considered illegal, how will the government respond to strikes and demonstrations by millions of workers who threaten the survival of capitalism? Trump fears an increase in the class struggle. That is why he told the governors that protest movements must be suppressed before they "get worse and worse".

    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../pers-j02.html
    Last edited by ev13wt; 06-04-2020, 07:56 AM.

    #2
    Originally posted by ev13wt View Post
    My view on the upcoming elections: lets start with some history.

    In 1865 there was a big scare that the african-americans would get too much voting power. Voter suppression was "installed". Black Americans in jails (40%) can't vote. Gerrymandering wsa used to ensure that poor people don't have the proper documents to vote.


    After Trump called swastika signing Nazis "very fine people" I think he is up for anything.]

    And that's where I stopped reading. When you puke out bullshit as if it is fact. Maybe you had a point in your diatribe, but I'll never see it because I walk away when you lie to my face.

    .

    Comment


      #3
      That’s some retarded shit.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jeepyj View Post


        And that's where I stopped reading. When you puke out bullshit as if it is fact. Maybe you had a point in your diatribe, but I'll never see it because I walk away when you lie to my face.

        .


        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering



        https://www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
        In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population.

        Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
        population, they comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.

        - I edited my post .


        Very fine people: https://www.politifact.com/article/2...sides-remarks/
        On Aug. 15, 2017, President Donald Trump held a press conference to discuss an executive order he had signed on infrastructure permitting. Reporters shortly began asking questions about Trump’s initial response to violent protests in Charlottesville, Va. It was at this press conference that Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."


        and I completely left out Trump placing children in cages btw.
        Last edited by ev13wt; 06-04-2020, 04:46 AM.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ev13wt View Post



          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering



          https://www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
          In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population.

          Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
          population, they comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.


          Very fine people: https://www.politifact.com/article/2...sides-remarks/
          On Aug. 15, 2017, President Donald Trump held a press conference to discuss an executive order he had signed on infrastructure permitting. Reporters shortly began asking questions about Trump’s initial response to violent protests in Charlottesville, Va. It was at this press conference that Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."


          and I completely left out Trump placing children in cages btw.
          Anything Wikipedia is not a reliable source.

          What's your point with incarcerations? Have you been to American cities? Have you seen the violence? What races make up the majority in those cities?

          Way to misconstrue what he said.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ev13wt View Post
            Rambling conspiracy theory drivel by the twit
            Wow.

            You really are stupid, aren’t you?

            Your head is even more tightly wrapped in tinfoil than AF’s! I think it’s cutting off what little oxygen used to actually reach the lone brain cell that you have.
            Last edited by U.P. Jeep; 06-04-2020, 04:50 AM.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by U.P. Jeep View Post

              Wow.

              You really are stupid, aren’t you?

              Your head is even more tightly wrapped in tinfoil than AF’s! I think it’s cutting off what little oxygen used to actually reach the lone brain cell that you have.

              You do know that actual conspiracies have existed? Watergate?
              This is not some deep state shit, or some G5 shit, nor is it Bill Gates that wants to remote control your babies.

              Comment


                #8
                You have smoked yourself retarded.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I don't know who's the bigger retard, you or evergoob.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Blown4x4 View Post
                    You have smoked yourself retarded.
                    I hope so. But I don't partake anymore. Sad really, I really should.


                    America will turn into something like from The Handmaids Tale
                    Last edited by ev13wt; 06-04-2020, 06:08 AM.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ev13wt View Post


                      You do know that actual conspiracies have existed? Watergate?
                      This is not some deep state shit, or some G5 shit, nor is it Bill Gates that wants to remote control your babies.
                      So this one is real because it’s yours?

                      Mate, loosen the tinfoil before your last brain cell dies.

                      There are enough checks and balances in the system to prevent Trump from doing something as outlandish as what you expect. Give it about 20-30 years under a Democrat majority and POTUS then maybe, just maybe, they’d have eroded and legislated away enough rights to do what you propose, but Trump certainly doesn’t have the backing to do it. John McCain wasn’t the only Republican in Congress that doesn’t like Trump.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Holy shit, there's definitely some "alternative facts" in there.

                        No, he didn't call Nazis fine people. I noticed you "accidentally" left out the prior sentence that puts it all into context. His actual quote: "(Y)ou had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." Sounds like a little different meaning now, eh?

                        FOX News isn't the "Trump Propaganda Platform." Sure, it leans right, but they have been closer to the truth more often than the others who are actually the DNC's mouthpieces. Believe none of them, take what you will from their broadcasts and understand the truth lies somewhere in the middle... and usually closer to FOX's "Propaganda."

                        Antifa-US is in no way a right-wing group. They are as left as they come over here. Even the New York Times agrees. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/u...ifa-trump.html

                        And your single source given, the "World Socialist Website," is quite literally propaganda site to promote socialism. Try finding a reputable source for this stuff in the future... and put down the joint. You have definitely smoked yourself stupid with this shit.
                        Mrs CSR said I was good, or something.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          https://politicalviolenceataglance.o...tates-in-2020/

                          Others are musing about this too.

                          Scenario 1: Imagine that official vote tallies show President Trump loses his re-election bid in November but he claims fraud—even with no evidence. Imagine he refuses to accept the result, calls on armed protestors to “Liberate DC!” while deploying military units to restore “law and order” amidst anti-Trump protests in large cities in states with Republican governors, and blocks attempts by Congress to physically remove him from the White House in early January 2021. The ensuing constitutional crisis would put other “co-equal” branches—the conservative-majority Supreme Court and Republican Senate—to the test and strain internal security forces’ loyalties. One could imagine security forces forcing Trump out. If they exceeded their arrest warrant’s authority, as did troops who exiled Manuel Zelaya in 2009, America could become Honduras.

                          Scenario 2: Imagine the Democratic candidate—presumptively Joseph Biden—loses the election but claims fraud, pointing to widespread voter intimidation, such as individuals with guns showing up at polling stations in Democratic-leaning areas, and other irregularities, like foreign intervention. Mass anti-Trump protests break out, the conservative-majority Supreme Court backs Trump, and Democrats call for military leaders to intervene. In this scenario, which eerily resembles what occurred in Bolivia last November when Evo Morales was forced out under military duress, America could become Bolivia.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by DRTDEVL View Post
                            Holy shit, there's definitely some "alternative facts" in there.

                            No, he didn't call Nazis fine people. I noticed you "accidentally" left out the prior sentence that puts it all into context. His actual quote: "(Y)ou had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." Sounds like a little different meaning now, eh?

                            FOX News isn't the "Trump Propaganda Platform." Sure, it leans right, but they have been closer to the truth more often than the others who are actually the DNC's mouthpieces. Believe none of them, take what you will from their broadcasts and understand the truth lies somewhere in the middle... and usually closer to FOX's "Propaganda."

                            Antifa-US is in no way a right-wing group. They are as left as they come over here. Even the New York Times agrees. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/u...ifa-trump.html

                            And your single source given, the "World Socialist Website," is quite literally propaganda site to promote socialism. Try finding a reputable source for this stuff in the future... and put down the joint. You have definitely smoked yourself stupid with this shit.
                            Thanks for the "very fine people" explanation. Head in ass there, true.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ev13wt View Post
                              https://politicalviolenceataglance.o...tates-in-2020/

                              Others are musing about this too.

                              Scenario 1: Imagine that official vote tallies show President Trump loses his re-election bid in November but he claims fraud—even with no evidence. Imagine he refuses to accept the result, calls on armed protestors to “Liberate DC!” while deploying military units to restore “law and order” amidst anti-Trump protests in large cities in states with Republican governors, and blocks attempts by Congress to physically remove him from the White House in early January 2021. The ensuing constitutional crisis would put other “co-equal” branches—the conservative-majority Supreme Court and Republican Senate—to the test and strain internal security forces’ loyalties. One could imagine security forces forcing Trump out. If they exceeded their arrest warrant’s authority, as did troops who exiled Manuel Zelaya in 2009, America could become Honduras.

                              Scenario 2: Imagine the Democratic candidate—presumptively Joseph Biden—loses the election but claims fraud, pointing to widespread voter intimidation, such as individuals with guns showing up at polling stations in Democratic-leaning areas, and other irregularities, like foreign intervention. Mass anti-Trump protests break out, the conservative-majority Supreme Court backs Trump, and Democrats call for military leaders to intervene. In this scenario, which eerily resembles what occurred in Bolivia last November when Evo Morales was forced out under military duress, America could become Bolivia.
                              Nice source:

                              https://politicalviolenceataglance.org/about/

                              Check out that batch of left-wing nutjobs, mostly in the UC system, who run the place.
                              Mrs CSR said I was good, or something.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X