Dem's latest ....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post

    Do you realize appx. 1/2 the country is applauding Piglosi's minions impeachment move against Trump ? The country is extremely polarized right now with very little middle ground.
    65% support impeachment. so, at least some of the millions that voted for the President now want him impeached.

    Comment


      #32
      I have the "Debate" on at work, what a fucking waste of time
      Army Veteran

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by gladman View Post

        65% support impeachment. so, at least some of the millions that voted for the President now want him impeached.


        Seriously, does it hurt? Inquiring minds would LOVE to know.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by smurfblue40 View Post
          I have the "Debate" on at work, what a fucking waste of time
          The yelling fire in a movie theater argument was priceless.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post

            Do you realize appx. 1/2 the country is applauding Piglosi's minions impeachment move against Trump ? The country is extremely polarized right now with very little middle ground.
            The stats I heard from polling was roughly 3 to 1 people want the dems to knock it off and get back to work rather than furthering the divide in America.
            Take it or leave it, most people think this is petty BS.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Thumping View Post
              And having Eric Swalwell as a House impeachment manger has to be out of bizzaro world.

              I mean really.....what the fuck?
              He needs retribution against Trump because he couldn't admit that he farted on live TV. The fucker couldn't even have fun with it he's such a loser.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by realsquash View Post

                He needs retribution against Trump because he couldn't admit that he farted on live TV. The fucker couldn't even have fun with it he's such a loser.
                Not to mention being busted fucking a Chinese spy...

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by gladman View Post

                  65% support impeachment. so, at least some of the millions that voted for the President now want him impeached.
                  What part of your ass did you pull that stat out of??

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post

                    I think the whole first impeachment debacle was a "pay back" for Trump winning in 2016 and defeating their "anointed one" Hillary. They still haven't gotten over that and the fact they couldn't get a senate conviction the first time.
                    Yup...egg on the face and they are desperate to wipe it off

                    Comment


                      #40
                      What in the hell are the dems doing here? They are scared of something with only one week to go.
                      I found it ludicrous that the crypt keeper wanted to take the nuclear codes from the only president in the last 30 years to
                      not start a war.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by gladman View Post

                        65% support impeachment. so, at least some of the millions that voted for the President now want him impeached.

                        we saw your math skills on the lotto thread. numbers are not your strong point, just quit while your behind.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by JolietJames View Post
                          What in the hell are the dems doing here? They are scared of something with only one week to go.
                          I found it ludicrous that the crypt keeper wanted to take the nuclear codes from the only president in the last 30 years to
                          not start a war.
                          They are feeding the media what they want and driving the news cycle, that's it. Once Trump is out the news cycle they will have to shift to covering the Harris presidency by some larger measure and all the high fives they will give each other doesn't make for TV drama to drive viewers and sells ads. They haven't even had a real press conference since like 2019.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by gladman View Post

                            65% support impeachment. so, at least some of the millions that voted for the President now want him impeached.
                            Cite. I want to know who asked and who they asked that one.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Here is a list of who voted to impeach or not to impeach , Note the voting has not yet happened. https://www.politico.com/interactive...-results-list/
                              Always going somewhere

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Vote's over and done. He's Impeached again. 10 Republicans voted in favor.

                                Comment

                                Advertisement:
                                Advertisement:
                                Advertisement:
                                Advertisement:
                                Advertisement:
                                Advertisement:
                                Advertisement:
                                Working...
                                X