Anonymize or not to anonymize

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anonymize or not to anonymize

    Are y'all sending in request to have your old user accounts anaomized?

    I'm kinda on the fence.

    Part of me is PISSED, and part of me thinks I should give it a few days to act from a more calm place.

    #2
    There was only one thread I started in the trailer park for the reason of less exposure, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I didn't post a lot anyway so I don't see a reason too. If there was a way to delete my content I might would just as an FU to VS but again I didn't have a lot.

    Duane

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by CLRracer View Post
      There was only one thread I started in the trailer park for the reason of less exposure, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I didn't post a lot anyway so I don't see a reason too. If there was a way to delete my content I might would just as an FU to VS but again I didn't have a lot.

      Duane
      Was it to bitch about how bad you suck at Clash Royal
      America is all about speed, hot nasty bad ass speed.
      -Elenore Roosevelt

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Austin View Post

        Was it to bitch about how bad you suck at Clash Royal
        No it was to tell you fuckers my daughter had cancer. I never even updated it when I got cancer Make me a mod bitch lol.

        Duane

        Comment


          #5
          OK,
          let me expand on this.


          Say I wanted all my shit deleted off a web forum. Not "anonymized", but deleted.

          HOW do I do it?

          Say I was willing to spend money on legal consultation. WHO would I use?
          Does anyone know a firm that handles that kind of shit?

          What if the web site was hosted in another county, let's say Canada.
          Does that effect anything?


          It's a site where I no longer wish to have any affiliation or ties.
          Is there a way to force a company to scrub my account?

          Seriously. I don't give a fuck about TOS. what can I do NOW?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by grumpy356 View Post
            OK,
            let me expand on this.


            Say I wanted all my shit deleted off a web forum. Not "anonymized", but deleted.

            HOW do I do it?

            Say I was willing to spend money on legal consultation. WHO would I use?
            Does anyone know a firm that handles that kind of shit?

            What if the web site was hosted in another county, let's say Canada.
            Does that effect anything?


            It's a site where I no longer wish to have any affiliation or ties.
            Is there a way to force a company to scrub my account?

            Seriously. I don't give a fuck about TOS. what can I do NOW?
            depending on what the TOS said the content may or may not belong to them.
            and yes, VS is goverened by canadian laws, so you'd have to look up their privacy shit and play by those rules.

            frankly it would be easier to just go delete every thread you ever started.
            Penguins can't fly, I can't fly, therefore I am a penguin.

            Comment


              #7
              I would love to ultimate HGTD.

              watching

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by 87manche View Post

                frankly it would be easier to just go delete every thread you ever started.

                Yep... what he said ^

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 87manche View Post


                  frankly it would be easier to just go delete every thread you ever started.
                  But now you can't. Only admin can delete content on PBB now.

                  Duane

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Action Fab View Post
                    I would love to ultimate HGTD.

                    watching
                    You need a Milwaukee M18 grease gun to do that...


                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by CLRracer View Post

                      But now you can't. Only admin can delete content on PBB now.

                      Duane
                      sneaky fucking snow backs.
                      Penguins can't fly, I can't fly, therefore I am a penguin.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Action Fab View Post
                        I would love to ultimate HGTD.

                        watching
                        By, "ultimate", you mean the ~50% of threads you didn't HGTD?

                        PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
                        The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by CLRracer View Post

                          But now you can't. Only admin can delete content on PBB now.

                          Duane
                          Or a mod 😈

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Beat95yj View Post

                            Or a mod 😈
                            Time for frank to make some bribery bucks
                            83, 22re,w56,ultimate duals,4:10 \31" arbs.
                            hopes to grow up someday

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Beat95yj View Post

                              Or a mod 😈
                              They'll take your power before long. But if you're offering to go deleting threads for people I'm sure several here would appreciate it.

                              Duane

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X