have ya'll seen this video when they harass the wrong black guy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    have ya'll seen this video when they harass the wrong black guy?

    the sound is not so good.. but its clear what is happening here.. the police messed with the wrong guy..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifqd...9ifc3hMmYyeSMQ


    #2
    "You guys are the stupidest motherfuckers I've ever met"

    Comment


      #3
      Almost seemed like an Eddie Murphy movie

      Comment


        #4
        I laughed.

        Comment


          #5
          What an antagonistic piece of shit. Fuck that guy. White black, I dont give a fuck. Why escalate the situation. Oh that's right he wanted to.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Santa View Post
            What an antagonistic piece of shit. Fuck that guy. White black, I dont give a fuck. Why escalate the situation. Oh that's right he wanted to.


            You mean the cop...... Right?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Santa View Post
              What an antagonistic piece of shit. Fuck that guy. White black, I dont give a fuck. Why escalate the situation. Oh that's right he wanted to.
              Just like the cops wanted to create a situation where there was none.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Santa View Post
                What an antagonistic piece of shit. Fuck that guy. White black, I dont give a fuck. Why escalate the situation. Oh that's right he wanted to.
                Yep coulda been over in 2 mins if he started by saying he's FBI
                guess he was trying to prove a point but that's a dick head way to piss someone off and then they ignore your point
                Byro-
                Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post



                  You mean the cop...... Right?

                  Umm, no. They skipped the simple part where the PD asked to see his ID. It's all about hits these days, and not the ones that come from the end of a nightstick.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by OHV Wildcat View Post

                    Just like the cops wanted to create a situation where there was none.
                    It's not that big a reach to assume a call came out for a black guy with a red t shirt
                    Byro-
                    Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by bigun View Post
                      Almost seemed like an Eddie Murphy movie

                      For real

                      Comment


                        #12
                        So if a cop comes up to one of you guys randomly and decides you are "the guy"', your boot licking asses are just going to whip out your ID's like good little bitches knowing you did nothing wrong.


                        Fuck that!

                        Innocent until proven guilty....... Remember???




                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
                          So if a cop comes up to one of you guys randomly and decides you are "the guy"', your boot licking asses are just going to whip out your ID's like good little bitches knowing you did nothing wrong.


                          Fuck that!

                          Innocent until proven guilty....... Remember???



                          Yes, I would, if you have nothing to hide then why escalate it. 'hey guys I'm FBI here is my ID' would have made that a 5 second video. If you fish long enough eventually you will catch something. Cops were wrong, guy was a dick, end of story.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by DozerDan82 View Post

                            Yes, I would, if you have nothing to hide then why escalate it. 'hey guys I'm FBI here is my ID' would have made that a 5 second video. If you fish long enough eventually you will catch something. Cops were wrong, guy was a dick, end of story.
                            Because most of us aren't dicks? You mother fuckers are ruthless behind your keyboards.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
                              So if a cop comes up to one of you guys randomly and decides you are "the guy"', your boot licking asses are just going to whip out your ID's like good little bitches knowing you did nothing wrong.


                              Fuck that!

                              Innocent until proven guilty....... Remember???



                              How often are you getting stopped by the cops mister Billy badass? How often are you delaying your day just to prove a point?

                              I'll wait...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X