OZARK: on Netflix

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OZARK: on Netflix

    I’m not big on TV but I do watch some especially while on duty waiting for SHTF moments.

    I got into Ozark, and recently finished it up.

    im hooked, waiting on and hoping for a 4th season.

    anyone else enjoyed this series?
    any suggestions for another that was good?


    edit: out of respect for those currently watching, please no spoilers
    Last edited by Pmedic920; 05-31-2020, 12:15 PM.

    #2
    I tried it after my Mrs. raved about it...could not get into it.
    Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by scooter2374 View Post
      I tried it after my Mrs. raved about it...could not get into it.
      How far did you get?
      it took me a few episodes

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Pmedic920 View Post

        How far did you get?
        it took me a few episodes
        I'm gonna say 4 or 5 possibly more in. The plot is what really killed it for me.
        Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

        Comment


          #5
          yep, you have to stick with it and stick through the slow episodes. as a whole it is entertaining


          "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Paragon View Post
            yep, you have to stick with it and stick through the slow episodes. as a whole it is entertaining
            Slow episodes?

            I felt like it was too much shit in every episode, like the whole series.

            I felt it was just past watchable, too many unrealistic scenes and basically no likeable characters. We did end up watching all 3 seasons though

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

              Slow episodes?

              I felt like it was too much shit in every episode, like the whole series.

              I felt it was just past watchable, too many unrealistic scenes and basically no likeable characters. We did end up watching all 3 seasons though
              Did you watch “BreakingBad”?
              if so, what was your opinion?

              although very different, Ozark reminded me of BB

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Pmedic920 View Post

                Did you watch “BreakingBad”?
                if so, what was your opinion?

                although very different, Ozark reminded me of BB
                Ya, I liked it, it was well done, I lost interest towards the end after Walt tried to poison the kid.

                Ozark has a great plot, I just think the details are poorly done.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

                  Slow episodes?

                  I felt like it was too much shit in every episode, like the whole series.

                  I felt it was just past watchable, too many unrealistic scenes and basically no likeable characters. We did end up watching all 3 seasons though
                  In seson 1 you had a whole flash back episode tbat i guess was necessary, but it was slow. There are others but thay comes Imediately to mind.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I think it's a lot like Breaking Bad, but the only thing I see when the daughter is on the screen is the girl from How to Train Your Dragon.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by YotaAtieToo View Post

                      Slow episodes?

                      I felt like it was too much shit in every episode, like the whole series.

                      I felt it was just past watchable, too many unrealistic scenes and basically no likeable characters. We did end up watching all 3 seasons though
                      I liked Ruthie’s character. The way season three ended I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a fourth, especially being one of Netflix’s most popular series.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I like it sometimes, other times I don’t care to keep watching. I’m not hooked but I’ll put it on again probably

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post

                          I liked Ruthie’s character. The way season three ended I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a fourth, especially being one of Netflix’s most popular series.
                          Ya, but not until the end of the 2nd season. Other than that, buddy was the only one I liked.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ProjectTwin View Post
                            I think it's a lot like Breaking Bad, but the only thing I see when the daughter is on the screen is the girl from How to Train Your Dragon.

                            She seems to be a decent actress but I also feel like she is “out of place” a bit.
                            the girls looks for some odd reason are distracting.
                            cant put my finger on why but she just doesn’t seem to fit visually

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post

                              I liked Ruthie’s character. The way season three ended I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a fourth, especially being one of Netflix’s most popular series.
                              "If I cared any less, I'd be dead." -Ruth.
                              She's great.

                              We had part of a Slinky. But I straightened it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X