€irate???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    €irate???

    This site is great.... the fact that the other site is literally sweeping up The mess as we left is fkN awesome!!!!
    “Irate” just doesn’t have the same ring to it as “Pirate”!!!
    id there anything we can do about that??? Maybe a blacked out P in front of the name???
    Maybe it’s just me... if that’s the case I’ll STFU!!!

    #2
    Its pronounced...... I-rit, not I-rate.

    Your saying it wrong........



    STFUG

    Comment


      #3
      E.T. The Extraterrestrial - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
        Its pronounced...... I-rit, not I-rate.

        Your saying it wrong........



        STFUG
        Irate is pronounced like "irate" (eye rate).


        Oh, and STFUG

        PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
        The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

        Comment


          #5
          If you would have just put !!! As your user name we would have known it was you.




          STFUG
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          "Gravity is theory But Murphy is law."

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Lil,yota View Post
            If you would have just put !!! As your user name we would have known it was you.




            STFUG

            PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
            The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

            Comment


              #7
              What
              they
              said!
              83, 22re,w56,ultimate duals,4:10 \31" arbs.
              hopes to grow up someday

              Comment


                #8
                I’m not “Bitching”!!!!
                just “bitching”!!!!!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  I vote shut the fuck up.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Gregj50!!!!! View Post
                    This site is great.... the fact that the other site is literally sweeping up The mess as we left is fkN awesome!!!!
                    “Irate” just doesn’t have the same ring to it as “Pirate”!!!
                    id there anything we can do about that??? Maybe a blacked out P in front of the name???
                    Maybe it’s just me... if that’s the case I’ll STFU!!!
                    Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      !!!

                      Comment


                        #12

                        If would be really cool if you could post in black text, try it out for a month or six !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Comment


                          #13
                          Greg...

                          STFU.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Poriggity View Post
                            Greg...

                            STFU.
                            !!!!!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              πrate

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X