image problems

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    image problems

    anyone else experiencing missing photos in threads?
    the place holders are there, just not seeing photos.

    all my ad blocker/tracing things are diabled for this site.
    does it on my firefox install too, which I keep clean just to test things like this.

    I can't even blame canada.
    Penguins can't fly, I can't fly, therefore I am a penguin.

    #2
    Looks like people using the site's storage are having the issue. Externally hosted stuff works fine.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by 87manche View Post
      anyone else experiencing missing photos in threads?
      the place holders are there, just not seeing photos.

      all my ad blocker/tracing things are diabled for this site.
      does it on my firefox install too, which I keep clean just to test things like this.

      I can't even blame canada.
      The poster has to hit "insert" for each image.

      Comment


        #4
        Let's see if this works.. I had issues using the sites storage for photos...

        Click image for larger version
Name:	20200526_123058.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	17752

        Comment


          #5
          I just hit insert full size photo after I uploaded and it seemed to work...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Poriggity View Post
            I just hit insert full size photo after I uploaded and it seemed to work...
            This is what I've been doing.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by M92PV4U View Post

              This is what I've been doing.
              When I first started uploading directly to the site, I didnt have to hit insert after upload... might just be something that got changed..

              Comment


                #8
                I did something when i edited a post and have a dead link to a photo. Worked before my edit, maybe something similar?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Poriggity View Post

                  When I first started uploading directly to the site, I didnt have to hit insert after upload... might just be something that got changed..
                  Me either I just noticed blank spots where the picture should be edited the post hit fullsize then the picture would show.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Austin is working on the problem


                    "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Paragon View Post
                      Austin is working on the problem
                      k thanx.
                      Penguins can't fly, I can't fly, therefore I am a penguin.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by M92PV4U View Post

                        Me either I just noticed blank spots where the picture should be edited the post hit fullsize then the picture would show.
                        Click image for larger version
Name:	a90fcf6b-4f97-479e-ac26-f73ce1941e44-jpeg.2976888.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	17792
                        Byro-
                        Nothing is for sale man, I’m a curator of the finest junk.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Mine inserted fine, but also inserted a pile of dead space below it too. Kind of weird. See the boat thread.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Poriggity View Post

                            When I first started uploading directly to the site, I didnt have to hit insert after upload... might just be something that got changed..
                            that was actually resulting in a several spots where the image was double posting.


                            Up is difficult, down is dangerous

                            Comment


                              #15
                              previously posted images should be fixed
                              America is all about speed, hot nasty bad ass speed.
                              -Elenore Roosevelt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X