Riots

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Riots

    Seems my social media "News Feed" is trying to force the notion that "riots" are breaking out across the country. Looks like looting and vandalism to me, but whatever. It's calm as can be here.

    How's the civil rest/unrest in your neck of the woods? Pressure building?

    #2
    Yes, all the old Republicans where I live are just livid at the injustice of it all. They've shown their displeasure by ordering three pancakes with the Early Bird Special instead of two.

    It's fucking violent out there man.

    Comment


      #3
      I follow some whacked out facebook pages (full on commies) HERE is what they are posting on Revolutionary Memes Extreme.

      People REALLY believe this shit



      Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4313.jpg Views:	3 Size:	87.0 KB ID:	17181 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4315.jpg Views:	3 Size:	39.7 KB ID:	17182 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4316.jpg Views:	3 Size:	45.4 KB ID:	17183
      Last edited by grumpy356; 05-28-2020, 10:59 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Action Fab View Post
        Seems my social media "News Feed" is trying to force the notion that "riots" are breaking out across the country. Looks like looting and vandalism to me, but whatever. It's calm as can be here.

        How's the civil rest/unrest in your neck of the woods? Pressure building?
        stay at home orders......😁

        Comment


          #5
          The "South" has the largest black population. Why don't you see all of these riots in the South when this sort of shit kicks off?


          "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Paragon View Post
            The "South" has the largest black population. Why don't you see all of these riots in the South when this sort of shit kicks off?
            Less white guilt?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by flecker View Post

              Less white guilt?
              less racists


              "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Paragon View Post
                The "South" has the largest black population. Why don't you see all of these riots in the South when this sort of shit kicks off?
                We still have Jesus.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Paragon View Post
                  The "South" has the largest black population. Why don't you see all of these riots in the South when this sort of shit kicks off?
                  Because aall the uppity nigers left by the 70s. I grew up with lots of them in California.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Action Fab View Post

                    We still have Jesus.
                    Thats where he has been hiding for the last 2000 years? You guys sure can keep a secret!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Paragon View Post

                      less racists
                      Like Filthy McChevy is explaining, all the racism is in the Liberal states like California where people like to make a big deal about race.

                      In the south, there are poor people and then there's the merest of us. It's honestly not the poor black folk you gotta watch bbn out for. It's those damn meth heads that'll getcha.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Thefishguy77 View Post

                        Thats where he has been hiding for the last 2000 years? You guys sure can keep a secret!
                        He was south of the boarder but jumped over when he heard about the wall Trump was going to make him pay for.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I mean, honestly, we have a mayor of our city whose faction is all about sedition, to the point of openly and actively promoting secession (google Jackson Kush plan) and this city is over 80% black but they don't go around and burn and loot and their own stuff like some of these other places.


                          "For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Paragon View Post

                            less racists
                            True… oddly, democrats (though they claim rabidly, they are not) tend to be some of the most racist mo-fo's out there...subconsciously even.

                            Most understand the reasoning behind this so I'm not gonna hop up on the soap box.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Paragon View Post
                              I mean, honestly, we have a mayor of our city whose faction is all about sedition, to the point of openly and actively promoting secession (google Jackson Kush plan) and this city is over 80% black but they don't go around and burn and loot and their own stuff like some of these other places.
                              I don't really think the black community of Minneapolis considers the Superior Targé their place..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X