Bill Gates is the Boogyman

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bill Gates is the Boogyman

    How much money and power do you need? You evil twisted greedy fuck.
    Your fingerprints are all over this shit. Even Hillary is scared

    #2
    Originally posted by SLiggwood View Post
    Even Hillary is scared




    Ya right.



    If bill isn't careful he'll end up as a cell ornament
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Gravity is theory But Murphy is law."

    Comment


      #3
      Great post. Very informative, with a a link and everything.

      Screw Vertical Scope
      Lugnut4x4.com

      Comment


        #4
        actionfab got a new name?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Pt_Ranger_v8 View Post
          Great post. Very informative, with a a link and everything.

          If you don't know about Bill Gates and his dealings, start reading.
          He owns the patent for a microchip "vaccine", he's best buddies with Anthony Fauci and funds multiple scetchy organizations like the WHO. And then there's his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein....
          He's a gaping piece of shit.
          Last edited by Wheelin66bronco; 05-26-2020, 07:33 AM.
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
          Live your life as the free human you are. You are beholden to no tyrannical "authority".

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Pt_Ranger_v8 View Post
            Great post. Very informative, with a a link and everything.

            He's not Linkslide..

            If you don't KNOW Bill Gates is sick and twisted, you haven't been paying attention.

            Comment


              #7
              Post up what he's done that's illegal, you know with facts.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by CenCon View Post
                Post up what he's done that's illegal, you know with facts.
                you sheepel. open your eyes like actionfab. get woke

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by CenCon View Post
                  Post up what he's done that's illegal, you know with facts.
                  Where did anyone mention "illegal"? Greed and power and twisted intentions of wanting everyone to get a vaccine for a "virus" with a 99% survival rate, because HE helped develop it and stands to profit nicely off of it, are not illegal, but immoral, IMHO.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Poriggity View Post

                    Where did anyone mention "illegal"? Greed and power and twisted intentions of wanting everyone to get a vaccine for a "virus" with a 99% survival rate, because HE helped develop it and stands to profit nicely off of it, are not illegal, but immoral, IMHO.
                    Umm...I did.
                    He can want all he wants, doing it is a whole different reality.
                    And when it comes to morals, that's a huge fuzzy line.
                    You come across like a socialist - Bill, you pay for all the research and development, but give us the vaccine for free (or your break even point). Just sayin'

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by CenCon View Post

                      Umm...I did.
                      He can want all he wants, doing it is a whole different reality.
                      And when it comes to morals, that's a huge fuzzy line.
                      You come across like a socialist - Bill, you pay for all the research and development, but give us the vaccine for free (or your break even point). Just sayin'
                      No, not a socialist at all. He is free to make money off of it, but making money on a "vaccine" for a "virus" with a 99.8% survival rate is just greedy, IMHO. People are blowing this WAAAAY too far out of proportion.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by CenCon View Post
                        Post up what he's done that's illegal, you know with facts.
                        Facts ????? You're in the wrong place for facts. It's all about conjecture and innuendo .
                        Non Lemming

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by SLiggwood View Post
                          How much money and power do you need? You evil twisted greedy fuck.
                          Your fingerprints are all over this shit. Even Hillary is scared
                          Socialist.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Poriggity View Post

                            Where did anyone mention "illegal"? Greed and power and twisted intentions of wanting everyone to get a vaccine for a "virus" with a 99% survival rate, because HE helped develop it and stands to profit nicely off of it, are not illegal, but immoral, IMHO.
                            Socialist.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Poriggity View Post

                              No, not a socialist at all. He is free to make money off of it, but making money on a "vaccine" for a "virus" with a 99.8% survival rate is just greedy, IMHO. People are blowing this WAAAAY too far out of proportion.
                              Socialist.

                              how can you say your not, then in the very next sentence say how someone else can or can't make money.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X