What's new

Years for K2500 Suburbans

The older dashes fall apart in my existence, but the newer might too with a little more age:homer:.
Yeah, on my 99 it broke around all the screw holes up by the windshield and made it rattle bad. I got some clips that you ran the screws through to pinch the dash tight and that helped a lot.

Yeah, on my 99 it broke around all the screw holes up by the windshield and made it rattle bad. I got some clips that you ran the screws through to pinch the dash tight and that helped a lot.
Lol. I have a 93 1 ton and the dash is non existent.

Ended up picking up a 96 yesterday.
1710860721422.png

Its name is Jerry - it stinks and steers like a drunk sailor

454 Vortec, 8600 weight, electronic 4wd. Looks like its got a factory LSD.

First steps are:
fixing the steering - pitman arm to drag link is a hotdog in a hallway.
Fix brake lights - No idea, powerprobe here we go
Get the stink of clove cigs and weed out of it

Anyone got a source for the "inner" barn door handle (the left side). Its broken internally and my google can only find the outer right hand side.

Ended up picking up a 96 yesterday.
1710860721422.png

Its name is Jerry - it stinks and steers like a drunk sailor

454 Vortec, 8600 weight, electronic 4wd. Looks like its got a factory LSD.

First steps are:
fixing the steering - pitman arm to drag link is a hotdog in a hallway.
Fix brake lights - No idea, powerprobe here we go
Get the stink of clove cigs and weed out of it

Anyone got a source for the "inner" barn door handle (the left side). Its broken internally and my google can only find the outer right hand side.
Screenshot_20240316-154140_Google.jpg

This ones at me though.

I owed totalgirlfriend a tahoe/burban after the elk, but i wanted to make damn sure she got something that wasnt a 1/2t drivetrain.

As i keep braging about "our" new 8.1l 04 i got got called out for driving so much. Well broad, its fucking awesome so yeah.

FB_IMG_1710932096239.jpg

This ones at me though.

I owed totalgirlfriend a tahoe/burban after the elk, but i wanted to make damn sure she got something that wasnt a 1/2t drivetrain.

As i keep braging about "our" new 8.1l 04 i got got called out for driving so much. Well broad, its fucking awesome so yeah.

FB_IMG_1710932096239.jpg
Guy at work showed up in a brand new car after driving a beat up wj for years. He was so proud. 2 weeks later he's back driving the beater "my wife decided she needed the new car"

Top Back Refresh