What's new

CA Super Duty Front Springs and Radius Arms

LScout800

LS Powered Tractor
Member Number
Loc
CA
Looking for a set of stock super duty coils and radius arms for an '05 or later super duty with a gas v8. Located in Orange County.

Looking for a set of stock super duty coils and radius arms for an '05 or later super duty with a gas v8. Located in Orange County.
Best bet is to get on CL or fbmp and look for f250 lift or f250 stock, etc, somebody put a lift kit on a brand new truck and is trying to get 100 for what's left. If even go straight to a crank em out shiny truck lift kit shop and see what's laying out back, talk to the mechanics, they'll know what's up

Best bet is to get on CL or fbmp and look for f250 lift or f250 stock, etc, somebody put a lift kit on a brand new truck and is trying to get 100 for what's left. If even go straight to a crank em out shiny truck lift kit shop and see what's laying out back, talk to the mechanics, they'll know what's up
I will head to a shop and ask them if they have any parts, did not think of that. Everyone arpund here seems to think there shit is made out of gold and wants 3-400 bucks for springs and radius arms off there super duty.

I have a set
Forgot I had a thread in here for this until I tried making a new one for these parts...

Still got the parts laying around? Can pick up this week.

Forgot I had a thread in here for this until I tried making a new one for these parts...

Still got the parts laying around? Can pick up this week.
I have coils and arms. Let me know. I’m in Corona and head to Anaheim sometimes. Hit me up. Thanks.

Top Back Refresh