What's new

Recipes that will get you laid

Slander

Team no stickys
Member Number
Loc
Hickory, NC
Time to help out the single Irates or even the married ones. Post up your panty droppers.

My go to was chicken marsala:
1 lb chicken tenderloins
Marsala wine (actual wine not the shit cooking wine)
Package of pre sliced mushrooms
Oregano
Pasta or mashed potatoes

Throw a few scoops of flour and a dusting of oregano into a gallon plastic zip lock back, dump in chicken and shake until chicken is coated. Meanwhile melt some butter in a frying pan you have a lid for. Pour you and your date a drink. Depending on how shitty your stove is start to boil some water if you are making pasta. Toss breaded chicken into melted butter and brown. Once browned take chicken out. If water is boiling toss pasta in. Pour some wine in the pan, 2cups or so, whatever looks about right. Deglaze the pan with the wine and reduce by half. Add chicken back to pan coat with sauce, add mushrooms ontop, and cover on low. Once mushrooms are wilted you are done. Plate pasta and put chicken, and mushroom sauce mixture on top. Eat dinner and get laid a few times.

Seriously it takes like 20mins to make, super easy and people think it's super complicated. This recipe was given to me by a supervisor I used to work with in college that used to be a chef.

This is one of my go-to's.. i charcoal grill/smoke (oak) chicken tenders for the protein: Creamy Tomato Pasta Recipe

It's a really simple recipe but quite a few steps/timing involved so it looks like a bit of a performance.

An even easier one is:

Skip the whole steak deal and use Filet Mignon or I guess you could use
Ribeyes.
In the early days of me and Mrs dating, she told me she didn’t like steak (me :eek:). When I asked her why, she said it’s chewy and tasteless (her mom later admitted she would pan fry steaks to death). I told her she just hasn’t had a steak done right. The next time she came over for dinner I grilled a couple beautiful filets to medium rare perfection .

You could say I changed her life, we have steaks every Friday :grinpimp:

Starts with
Screenshot_20220314-200021.png

Then
Screenshots_2022-03-14-20-01-06.png

Pearl necklace complete

Depends on the girl and depends on the night. If it's a hang out inside night where the food and cooking is the event, as an appetizer I'll do pan seared Scallops in brown butter with a little bit of cayenne, salt, black pepper, white pepper, ground celery seed, paprika for color, touch of allspice (extra props if you grind it all fine with a mortar and pestle).

Can go with a Veal Parmesan after that and have the veal marinating in some milk with spices in it, then bread, pan fry but mix panko and italian bread crumbs as well as a little bit of garlic powder and black pepper into the flour. Don't add salt until later. Make the sauce from "scratch" with canned san marzano tomatoes and fresh basil. Fresh Burrata instead of mozzarella.

Or

Shrimp in tomato cream sauce
Olive oil and unsalted butter in a pan, cook shrimp for about 3 minutes and pull it, cook garlic in same pan, flambe' white wine in pan for effect/ drop panties, add heavy cream and canned diced Italian tomatoes and a couple shakes of italian seasoning with about 3/4 cup parmesan cheese. Simmer that for about 5 minutes to thicken up, take a spoon of the sauce and add it to pasta that's already drained. Stir and coat all the pasta. Toss the shrimp back in the pan and serve over the pasta.

Eat North American split tail for dessert

Fresh tagliatelle from scratch with a creamy smoked salmon and basil sauce.

2 cups of all purpose flour
3 eggs
teaspoon of olive oil
salt

1lbs of smoked salmon
Heavy cream
Basil

Making conversation and pouring her some white wine while you're making fresh pasta dough is always a winner.
Use cast iron cookware for the salmon sauce. Completely useless, but pulling the Lodge is guaranteed wow factor as well.

Honestly “marry me chicken” is amazing . The name is fitting .

I had a craving for a Cajun dove pasta for a few weeks after opening season started. Finally got around to making it today. Got it going. It seems as a possible fitting to this thread. My ex put a bit of a twist to it from what I was planning. Came out phenomenal. Yes. My youngest is a psycho. She loves for us to save the hearts to include in the meals. :lmao::grinpimp:

4C2439D5-3420-4648-B7FE-7C0A8B65F6E2.jpeg

8465591B-88E8-4113-97F0-329EF15C4CC9.jpeg

D066B878-1FCC-458B-8479-CFFA0320DA58.jpeg

93B26C8C-6737-4B59-ABF1-87B1A12F555B.jpeg

73114D21-850F-4782-BB95-81FBA1C2F602.jpeg

Top Back Refresh